Poetic SLIMLINE Portfolio Case for Apple iPad 4 / iPad 3/ iPad 2 Black (Auto Sleep/Wake Function)(3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- The Slimline by Poetic for the iPad 4 / iPad 3 / iPad 2 offers a sturdy folder design providing protection to the screen and the back of the device.
- The microfiber interior lining offers scratch and dust protection as well as anti-slip protection when rolling back the cover in multiple view positions.
- The magnetic cover protects your screen on the go and offer a sleep/wake function upon opening and closing.
- The iPad 4 / iPad 3 / iPad 2 charging port, buttons, and speakers are exposed for easy access while being protected by the Slimline case.
- This shock-resistant case is made with environmentally friendly, high-quality, flexible PU and has easy snap on/snap off functions.
Customers Also Shopped For
Poetic, an Exact Design Inc Brand, warrants the Poetic Brand of Products against defects in material or workmanship for a period?3 (three) Yearsfrom the original date of purchase of the product by a consumer through an authorized Poetic dealer. Poetic does not warrant, and is not responsible for, any smart phone, tablet or other device made by any manufacturer other than Poetic. If a defect arises in the materials or workmanship warranted by Poetic, Poetic will replace that unit as long as it falls within the warranty constraints.
The Poetic name, logo, all product names, customer graphics, trademarks and service marks appearing on the Poetic website unless otherwise noted, are service marks, trademarks (whether registered or not) and/or trade dress of Poetic brand.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I recevied a dark blue, today though I had ordered a black one. It's close enough, and I don't have the time or energy to exchange it.
I'm reasonably happy for the price (compared to to the Apple SmartCase, which I'm not a fan of either and which are very expensive)
- Fits the iPad (latest version, with Lightning) perfectly
- Very slim and light, yet protects both the front and back of the device
- Magnetic on/off functionality works very well
- Finishing isn't great... the faux-leather 'color' is basically a sticker on the case, and it is not
- Hard for me to evaluate durability - but I have some concerns about the 'sticker' peeling off and the areas around the edges and corners of the cover
- Received the wrong color
- To echo some comments that were made - yes it smelled very bad when I received it. The smell is gone now, though
Overall, not a bad product given the price if you're not looking for something super fancy and are fine replacing it if/when needed.
I am using these for around the house..... When I take my ipads into the wild they go in my BookBook 2 from twelve south. These would work fine for travel but I prefer the stealth mode of the twelve south covers.
Once again these are amazing. I tried the OFFICIAL cover case for my iPad 4. It is a little nicer than this one but frankly when I looked at the 50 dollar price tag for the apple cover and the 12 dollars for this cover it took me about one second to give these a try. I just figured that if they did not fit I could send them back since shipping is free both ways with amazon when the item does not work correctly.
A win win position.