- Visit the Cat Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of cat collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Cat Flap Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat flaps.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
Pod 2 GPS + WiFi Pet Tracker & Activity Monitor
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Location on-demand - Locate your pet in real-time indoors and outdoors with the click of a button.
- Escape alerts - Receive alerts on your phone when your pet leaves your set boundary.
- Activity monitoring - Monitor your pet's fitness levels to make sure they're staying active.
- Record adventures - Record up to 8 hours of your pet's secret life with continuous tracking.
- Global range: Pod works in 175 countries around the world. You can even locate between countries!
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Never lose your pet again - 1 in 3 pets go missing in their lifetime...That's more than 10 million pets a year! Make sure your pet isn't one of them. Pod is a GPS tracker and activity monitor for dogs and cats designed to be attached to any size collar. It lets you locate your pet on demand, monitor their activity and record adventures on your smartphone or computer. Our new generation Pod 2 now has WiFi, which helps deliver faster positions and offers the ability to locate indoors. Key Features: Fully Waterproof, Smallest & Lightest, Suitable for all animals, 2x Rechargeable batteries, Up to 5 days battery
Pod 2, 2x Batteries, 1x Charging dock, 2x Straps
Top Customer Reviews
So, to the important bit, the actual tracking. When I first started using the Pod I found the tracking not very effective, I would only actually get a location on my cat probably once in every 5 attempts at tracking, and this is in an area that has full 4G coverage, much higher than the 2G coverage required. I was in contact a lot with the Pod team about this issue who were quite responsive in helping me try to fix this, even calling me from Australia to try and guide me through a few options. After a few weeks like this I had accepted that the item wasn't great, but I then started using the 'safe zone' feature which really seemed to improve things, along with the Pod team updating the app to a new interface which was a lot easier to use.Read more ›
It's accuracy depends on cloud cover, and how much 'stuff' is around, but on a clear day it can be pin point accurate, and I know they are walking along a fence before I even look out of the window. Jagger is an expert at finding spots where it can't quite track him, but he always pops up eventually.
I now know that if either of them go on an unexpected car or van journey from being too nosy, that I will have a starting point to find them.
The customer support is absolutely excellent as well, the support team are very knowledgable about the product and respond quickly despite being on the other side of the world.
I wouldn't be without a Pod Tracker now, it's peace of mind when I'm at work or elsewhere. Excellent product.
However, a few weeks ago she did disappear for a couple of days and as a result of this I looked into the range of tracking systems which might be available for cats. Having looked at the market the Pod 2 (now featuring a Wifi link) seemed like the best product about. Key elements are the size of the device - Similar to that of an old 35mm film case - battery life for the unit, and it's weigh. My cat is small and certainly some products on the market seem more suitable for dogs, and at least one suggests a minimum weigh if used with a cat. This unit is light, and relatively svelte. A little to my surprise the cat is completely unconcerned about wearing the tracker on her collar. Another advantage is that the cylinder-like tracker can be attached to any collar.
In use the battery lasts for two plus days, a spare battery is provided so the collar does not need to be removed for charging (literally changing the battery takes 5 second), and the whole unit is waterproof. The associated app allows you to see your cats activity aspatially - so how many minutes or hours has it spent running, walking and sleeping (mine likes to sleep and not to run). It facilitates on demand cat location which first uses Bluetooth to see if your cat is very near to your device if you're at home, then sees if the Pod is connected to your wifi, indicating if the cat is nearby, and finally outside wifi range GPS technology is used and the Vodafone UK 2G phone network passes the latitude and longitude of the collar to the app.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Couldn't get any GPS signal. I live in the middle of the country and still no signal! Returned it.Published 2 months ago by mark haden
Purchased November 2016.
Well, it started out OK - reasonably accurate but battery life nowhere near what was claimed even with zone alert and adventure recording turned... Read more
I bought this for my cat, and it is useful, but with bugs.
This is probably the best pet tracker in terms of physical construction, especially the battery attachment. Read more
Excellent piece of kit. It hasn't failed me yet. Gets reception on my local common and everywhere really. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
Very misleading Amazon product advert.
The United Kingdom 2G network (operated by Vodafone) will cease transmitting in September 2017. Read more
The actual product seems to just about do what it is supposed to do, as long as you are prepared to put up with quite a lot of stress and hassle to deal with it. Read morePublished 5 months ago by David O.
I have pod trackers on both my cats , the pods do not bother them at all , easy fit to the collar. They are very easy to set up to your device ( in my case I phone) I know where my... Read morePublished 5 months ago by sher
Maybe in the USA they have WIFI hotspots absolutely everywhere AND / OR people with Bluetooth on every ten steps away from the next but in the UK, outside of a town/city, we dont,... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Miss L.