The Pocket Guide To Understanding A.D.H.D.: Practical Tips for Parents Paperback – 5 Aug 2004
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Dr Green is nothing short of a genius...Toddlerdom is a minefield, but his common sense and unfailing good humour guided my family through unscathed - well, relatively" (Independent)
"The eminently readable Dr Christopher Green, whose best-selling Toddler Taming has saved the sanity of countless parents" (Evening Standard)
"His commonsense attitude is credited with saving the sanity of parents around the world" (Express)
A handy, tip-filled mini edition of Understanding A. D. H. D., the definitive guide for parents of children with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity DisorderSee all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > SEN Teaching
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Raising Children
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Popular Medicine
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Self Help
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies