Pocket First Aid and Wilderness Medicine (Mini Guide) Paperback – 15 Nov 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Jim Duff has more than 30 years' experience of climbing, trekking and teaching wilderness medicine, first aid and leadership in the Himalayas. He was doctor on Chris Bonington's 1975 Expedition, which made the first ascent of Everest's Southwest face, and on the Australian first ascent of the North face of Everest in 1984. As well as expeditions to K2 and Changabang, Jim has climbed in the UK, the Alps, Norway, New Zealand and North America. Dr Peter Gormly was involved in safety, first aid and health issues in Antarctica for many years.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Packed full of good advice and ideal pocket size reference on expedition in remote environments.Published 23 days ago by Amazon Customer
the perfect addition to an expedition medical kit or a weekend outdoors.
it covers all eventualities from gun shot wounds to burns and hypothermia.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > First Aid
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Accident & Emergency Medicine
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Accident & Emergency Medicine
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games