- Pre-order Price Guarantee: order now and if the Amazon.co.uk price decreases between the time you place your order and the release date, you'll be charged the lowest price. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
A Pocket Coach: The Kindness Coach Hardcover – 18 Oct 2018
|New from||Used from|
Hardcover, 18 Oct 2018
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Your cool pocket companion and one-stop guide to kindness! The fourth in this pocket-sized range of gift self-help titles, designed to help you get in touch with your empathy and kindness.
About the Author
Dr Sarah Jane Arnold, CPsychol, is a Chartered Counselling Psychologist. In her private practice she works with people experiencing life issues and specific mental health difficulties to enhance their wellbeing, via integrative, mindfulness-informed, psychological therapy. Sarah is proficient in Person-Centred Therapy, Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy, and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy. She tailors her therapeutic approach to the individual.
Sarah believes in the transformative power of mindfulness to facilitate self-awareness and psychological wellbeing. As such, she remains committed to the practice of mindfulness in her personal life too. Sarah lives in Brighton with her partner, Mine, their dog, Oprah, and Priscilla the bearded dragon.
You can find Sarah at www.themindfulpsychologist.co.uk.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|