- Spiral-bound: 72 pages
- Publisher: Ebury Press; Spi edition (1 April 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0091865123
- ISBN-13: 978-0091865122
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.3 x 20.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 127 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
9,148 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #2 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Biomechanics - Human Kinetics
- #3 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Complementary Medicine > Massage > Reflexology
- #3 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Fitness & Exercise > Massage
The Pocket Atlas Of The Moving Body Spiral-bound – 1 Apr 1999
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The leading sports massage expert Mel Cash now publishes this indispensable guide to the human muscular and skeletal system. It contains all the most relevant information needed to understand how the human body moves and maintains posture, drawing together knowledge from several different areas of medical science and presenting it in a clear and simple style. There is nothing similar available on the market, and the book is essential for all students of human biology, medicine and physical therapy (orhtodox and complementary), and anyone involved at any level in sport, exercise, or dance. The 40 specially commissioned colour illustrations, plus 25 line drawings, provide a full picture of the human muscular and skeletal system, and the accompanying text explains how they may become injured, and the various other causes of musculoskeletal pain and dysfunction.
From the Publisher
A unique pocket reference guide to how the body worksSee all Product description
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
The book is great as a quick reference text - esspecially the muscle tables which condense a lot of info down into...Read more