on 28 January 2014
Slapped these on our Land Rover and gave a pair to a friend for his Evoque. Totally classless American humour at its best! Caught lots of attention and more than a few honks over the holidays. Held up well in the weather. Put away for next year!
on 25 August 2017
Look a treat on my Mobility scooter at Christmas !!!
Arrived promptly.
on 23 June 2017
Call me sad if you want but I love this set. It fits easily onto my car but you have to be careful if you open/close a window as this can cause the antlers to fall off.
on 17 September 2017
cant wait to use them
on 3 March 2017
EXCELLENT PRODUCT
on 2 August 2017
Great for Christmas festivities
on 5 December 2014
these were excellent!!!

for the first 5 minutes, then some idiot (me) opened the back window instead of the front window and poof. I lost an antler.

was gutted I didn't get to have them on my car for even a day but heyho as if life.
other than this sad turn of event there were rather adorable!
on 19 July 2013
Made my little car look very festive! Lots of people tootted in appreciation!
would get it again next year too!
on 11 January 2014
order received on time, well packaged and as described, easy to install and remove. I was a bit concerned that they were padded, but they withstood the weather well and are ready for next year
on 11 January 2015
Got this sent to Spain as I hadn't seen anyone else with them , so thought i'd turn a few heads and I did. Boy did it get a lot of attention and all very positive. The only problem I had was the first day I used it. I put the antlers on the windows but after five mins I rolled down the window...MISTAKE. The antler flew off. I did manage to get it, a bit broken but had fun with it all over the christmas period. I even had kids taking selfies with it !! Just be careful and don't open the windows once you put them on.