- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Plumes (Joseph M. Bruccoli Great War Series) Paperback – 30 Jun 2007
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
A native of Macon, Georgia, U.S. Marine Captain Laurence Stallings (1894-1968) was wounded at Belleau Wood. On returning from duty, he coauthored the acclaimed Broadway play What Price Glory and later wrote or collaborated on numerous productions for stage and screen. George Garrett, professor emeritus of creative writing at the University of Virginia, is the author of thirty books and editor of nineteen others, including Death of the Fox, The Succession, and Entered from the Sun. Steven Trout is a professor of English at Fort Hays State University in Hays, Kansas. His books include Memorial Fictions: Willa Cather and the First World War and The Literature of the Great War Reconsidered: Beyond Modern Memory.
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com