Format: Paperback|Change

on 1 March 2007
I just received a copy of this new Heinemann revision guide today. It looks really great in helping me with my plumbing technical certificate. The information is really clear and the questions all have a description of the answers. I have bought quite a few books and I really think that this is going to be the best book to help me with my exams.
on 22 February 2008
We use this book on our NVQ 2 Plumbing course here a PPL Training. Our students come from a wide range of backgrounds and the clear and easy to follow diagrams are a must. As I mentioned on my review of the Level 2 JTL Plumbing book, this book at not as technical as some out there. But we would recommend it in conjuction with the JTL book.
on 4 October 2010
Hi, I purchased this book prior to starting my NVQ Level 2 course in plumbing, although i did have the NVQ/Technical level 2 book this one seemed to have hit it on the the head in the way of getting the criteria over and also the confirmatory questions needed prior to my assessments, i have now passed 6 out 6 at this moment in time only another 8 to go great book indeed cheap price but a little heavy on the post & packaging cost. Thanks a bunch anyway if the costs were a little cheaper i would definately look for other books involved with plumbing.
on 6 February 2010
This guide is perfect just before your exams. It condenses all information required to pass the City & Guilds exams into a few easy to read pages for each subject matter. I'm still in my first year of the course and I haven't failed an exam yet so it must be good!!
on 20 December 2011
Amazing,it has a section in the back on gas,I have a viper book to aid me on my gas course but this makes it easy to learn. I am also doing a plumbing course and with this book I got 82 percent on my health and safety.I would recommend this book and have done to my fellow mature students.
on 17 October 2011
This Plumbing Revision Guide is invaluable.

Clearly laid out and plenty of quick references for easy revision. The text is clear and concise and a fantastic aid for any plumbing course. For students of any age!

Highly Recommended!
on 18 February 2012
This is a must have for anyone doing the City & Guilds plumbing course. My husband found it invaluable and it certainly helped him on his way to his Diploma! Great buy!!
on 16 August 2012
This book was exactly as advertised, was quickly received and I am very pleased with the whole process. Would use again. :-)
on 17 September 2014
Helped me right through my exams in my Plumbing course. Everyone on my course had one and Passed! Good luck!
on 15 August 2011
This book is very helpful for passing the exams and woould recommend it to anyone studying Level 2 or 3