- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Plumbing R.D. Treloar 3rd edition: Heating and Gas Installations Paperback – 21 Jul 2006
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Publisher
* The leading textbook for NVQ/SVQ students covering both levels 2 and 3
* Updated with new regulations and standards
* Revised to cover the new NVQ and SVQ programmes
* Features for the first time lots of photographs, with all diagrams redrawn
* From an Amazon review: Excellent book covers all you need to know
From the Author
This book covers the full range of topics at NVQ level 2 and 3. It also has additional material for the professional plumber. The information is very east to access making this a great handbook for dipping in and out of. Most topics are covered in a two page spread so the layout is very user friendly.See all Product description
Top customer reviews
As another reviewer has already stated, there are drawings rather than photos but for me it does not reduce the value of the book, instead it just reduces the price of the book - and that's not a bad thing. It would have been physically a more attractive book with good photos but don't let that put you off.
The book is crammed with information which is well presented and straightforward to follow.
If you are an aspiring plumber don't hesitate to get this book.
I would recommend this book as an excellent general home reference, if you simply just want to understand home plumbing or are brave enough to add a radiator to your home.
It is well written, informative and carries a sufficient level of relevant information & pictures/diagrams on all types of issues related to plumbing.
I do like the other sections in this book relating to leadwork etc... this is a dying art amongst plumbers and very few books if any cover this topic in any detail.
Don't let this put you off the book though. Lead is a small section and most of the book is relevant to todays modern plumbing techniques!
I would highly recommned it after having searched for many other similar titles, I found this one to be the best! An excellent book!
As an aid to NVQ Level 2 Plumbing it is invaluable as it provides a structure that is often lacking in the college!
A good buy!
A must have for any aspiring Plumber.
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Home & Garden > Buying & Developing Property > Building Your Own Home
- Books > Home & Garden > DIY & Home Improvements > Plumbing
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Building Construction & Materials > Heating, Lighting & Ventilation
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Environmental
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Mechanics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Mechanical & Materials Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Civil Engineering