Plugable USB 2.0 10-Port High Speed Hub with 20W Power Adapter and Two Flip-Up Smart Charging Ports (BC 1.2 Charging Support for Android, Apple iOS, and Windows Mobile Devices)
|Price:||£39.95 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Plugable's latest USB 2.0 10-Port High Speed Hub. Includes a robust 20W 5V 4A UL certified power adapter. (UK & EU Mains Plugs Included, 100-240V 50/60Hz)
- Hub enables connecting 10 additional USB devices. Forwards and backwards compatible with all USB 3.0, 2.0, or 1.1 host controllers and devices on Windows, Mac, and Linux/Unix computers at USB 2.0 speeds up to 480 Mbps. Transfer rates are device and USB host controller dependent. Fully plug and play, devices can be hot-plugged, supports USB over-current protection. Requires no driver installation (although individual devices may require drivers).
- Apple notes: Note that some devices such as the Apple SuperDrive look for Apple-specific signaling and will not work when connected through any USB hub.
- The two unique flip-up ports support the USB Battery Charging 1.2 Standard (BC 1.2) for unique charge and data sync functionality that most hubs do not have. See "Power and Charging" below for more information.
- Master blue power LED. Sleek piano black finish. Six ports in front and four rear ports to minimize cable clutter and maximize accessability. Two of the rear ports flip-up to a vertical position to allow for easy access and insertion of USB flash drives and other devices with one hand.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Size: USB 2.0 Plus Charging
Featuring a simple yet flexible design, the Plugable USB2-HUB10C2-EU provides easy expansion for any USB capable system. Two ports swivel to a vertical position to allow easy insertion with one hand and provide new, advanced compatibility for devices which support the new BC 1.2 charging standard: charging and syncing ("Charging Downstream Port" or CDP mode) and charging with only the hub's power adapter and no PC ("Dedicated Charging Port" or DCP mode) at fast charging rates up to 1.5A per port.CompatibilityFeaturing the Terminus FE1.1SB USB 2.0 hub chipset for maximum compatibility. Supports Microsoft Windows 10 through XP, Mac OS X, and Linux/Unix. Apple SuperDrive not compatible. Full forward and backward compatibility between USB 3.0, 2.0, and 1.1 hosts and devices. Requires no driver installation (although individual devices may require drivers).Power and ChargingUSB has become more than a way of connecting devices to a computer with plug-and-play ease and performance. It has also become the method of choice to power and charge a huge range of portable battery-powered devices like cell phones, tablets, USB battery packs, handheld game consoles, e-readers, e-cigarettes, cameras, smart watches, fitness trackers, bicycle lights, and many more. Unfortunately, USB charging is not well standardized. Charge and sync only works with BC 1.2 compatible devices such as the Apple iPhone and iPad (Apple 30 pin dock connector iPads will not charge), plus various Android and Windows devices are also supported. Not all devices support BC 1.2 charge and sync functionality. For detailed charging information on known compatible devices, see plugable.com/products/usb2-hub10c2.Other Common UsesIn addition to use as a standard USB 2.0 hub, the hub can power the Raspberry Pi & Pi 2 and its attached USB devices.
Top customer reviews
But unfortunately I can't boot my computer with it plugged in! I have to unplug it, boot, and THEN connect it. It's possibly something to do with my motherboard (Asus Z87 MAXIMUS VI FORMULA), or it's possibly something to do with the way that the device identifies itself as a hub, but my computer just "hangs" at the POST screen if I've left it connected when I press the power button: more than a little irritating!
I advise you use it with Inateck – USB 3.0 A Sata Adaptor to plug your external SATAs and SSDs. Nice speed improvement...
Most recent customer reviews
Just what I need, all my drives, dongles and outboard connections on one...Read more