Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire Shop now Shop now

on 23 December 2010
This triple pack of timers arrived very fast in the post.
They are simple straight forward design which do the job perfectly.
We have had a whole series of different digital tiners in the past but they often go wrong and the batteries inside that keep the clock going when not plugged in run out very fast which means resetting the background clock every time as well as the on off times.
These manual timers are intuitive and easy to set and you can see at a glance how close you are to the next timed event and there is effectively no limit to how many on offs you want.
I recommend.
I have put my TV/video etc on one so that if I were to leave it on standby, at least it would not be on all night!

UPDATE October 2014 - have just bought another set of these. I much prefer them to the digital ones as easier to set and no batteries to die. the reason I need more is because I stupidly dropped two of them on my tiled floor and not surprisingly, they broke. I would not have expected any product to survive that so I would still give them 5 stars.
on 23 January 2014
Very pleased with the delivery quick and efficient, items well packed and easy to set and use. Simple yet effective and keeping the lights that are on timers are accurate to the Times you would like then to go on and off.
on 21 September 2014
I bought these for my bedside tables to turn on when it got dark. That was fine, but when I go to bed I have to unplug them because they make such a noise. So in the morning I have to reset them and plug them in until I go to bed.
on 30 January 2014
Very good value for money, you could pay as much or more for one, let alone three.

Will only allow half-hour increments, but this is acceptable. Has an easily positioned over-ride switch.

Update 13/Feb/2014...
After using these for a while, I find the setting 'levers' too easily pushed in, giving unwanted extra switching times. They are also a bit fiddley to set. The over-ride switch has 3 positions and the central position seems to do nothing. Fully up to over-ride, fully down for the Timer. Quiet in operation, unlike some other brands which whirr away or rattle in use.
on 28 February 2013
I know there are some less than perfect reviews of this product but I thought I would give it a go considering the price. I have had them working for a while now and have had no problems at all.
on 13 November 2011
These are some of the neatest, and easiest of time-switches, to plug a table-lamp etc. into, for simulated normal lighting-up sequences, to deter house-breakers etc.
Very easy to set up, and remove afterwards.
on 22 January 2016
Great product. Bought for when we went away for Christmas.

They worked as intended, I would recommend that you read the instructions and do a test run before going away, just as the instructions can be a bit confusing, but also so that you can see they actually work, which will give you peace of mind!

The little black thingies that you press down can be a bit fiddly (I.e. It can be a bit hard to press just ONE down at the time!) but other than that I have no complaints and would definitely recommend these!
on 3 January 2016
Very light weight and silent when used initially. Can now hear a slight ticking but nothing too intrusive. Be careful if you use a plug in it that is a bit on the chunky/large size, as it can interfere with the clockworks. I accidently did and when it was timed to come on it jammed, causing it to pack up working, couldn't turn the dial at all anymore. Would buy again, but would use an extension lead not a square multiplug in it.
on 9 April 2016
Bought so Christmas decoration lights would go on off at set times. They worked great over Christmas and New Year. I have one I have used since I bought them continuously and I am very happy with it. Would buy more if needed. Only gave 4 stars as they do not work on a multi plug socket you need one for each set of lights.
on 22 March 2016
I purchased these as they are very easy to set up. I had previously been using a more complicated timer but always had great difficulty in getting
the things to operate properly, these are simple and effective. There is an override switch on the side so you can bypass the timer if required.
Recommended for easy operation.