on 7 March 2016
Did not fit the silver, 75cm Reebok gym ball. It protruded too far and did not seal the hole. Did not fit the 55cm purple Boots gym ball for the same reason. Not point complaining or returning - postage would have been more expensive than the item.
PLUS SIDE, it is good quality and strong, so if it fit the ball YOU have, then it is fine
on 7 November 2017
Perfect for replacing stoppers that always get lost. These stay in pretty tight though so not the best to use if you have to inflate and deflate a lot. I've used it on two types of balls.
on 6 February 2014
I bought these stoppers for two wobble cushions that we had bought else where but the stoppers provided in them were useless they kept popping out and the cushions going down. I ordered these on the off chance and they have been a resounding success! I did measure the hole in my cushions first so was very hopeful and i have not been dissappointed. a great item.
on 4 September 2017
Just as discribed arrived within time scale works and fits perfectly
on 12 December 2016
Fits and works great,saved me having to buy new gym all.good price great delivery.
on 30 April 2018
Good price, good delivery and fits my tesco brand swiss ball
on 30 July 2016
Rubbish and didn't even fit our gym ball. We would blow it up and put this in and by morning it would have deflated
on 16 February 2017
Was worried about it being the right fit (I couldn't remember what kind of ball I had) but it did and it works great!
on 4 July 2017
Good replacement but difficult to remove.
on 6 March 2018
Did the job perfect fit for my swiss ball also extremely prompt delivery arrived before estimated time