- Save 10% on Plemo 13-13.3 Inch Laptop Sleeve Case when you purchase 1 or more Plemo Tiffany-blue Umbrella offered by PLEMO UK. Enter code 592TO961 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 15% on this item when you purchase 1 or more PLEMO Black Automatic umbrella offered by PLEMO UK. Enter code 961TO712 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 15% each on PLEMO Mini Anti-UV Umbrella offered by PLEMO UK when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code RSKPLIBU at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 15% on this item when you purchase 1 or more PLEMO Umbrella offered by PLEMO UK. Enter code X9JEZZM4 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Also check our best rated Umbrella reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Plemo Umbrella Tiffany-blue Travel Compact Lightweight Ultra Mini Pocket Size Anti-UV Parasol Windproof Umbrella, 34.6 Inch【1 Year Warranty】
|Sale:||£11.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£8.00 (40%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Plemo Umbrella: This newly designed Plemo umbrella printed in Tiffany-blue color, fantastic color brings you beautiful mood in any weather days.
- Light and compact: Fully opened at a diameter of 34.6 Inches, closed at 6.9 Inches. Adults' palm size, perfect for you to carry. Easily fit in backpack or purse yet still light weight
- Windproof and waterproof: Waterproof sturdy fabric with black Anti-UV inside and blue outside. Protect your delicate skin against wind, rain and blazing sunshine
- Construction: Strong aluminum center pole and durable ribs withstand high winds and prevent the umbrella from flipping inside out
- Warranty: We provide you with ☂1 Year☂ warranty since the date of purchase, please feel free to purchase
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Your Reliable Companion● This Plemo mini portable umbrella is your reliable companion when you are on the go.
● Ultra-light and compact design yet, its broad canopy will provide you with shelter in a sudden downpour or block the harsh UV rays in the hot sunny days.
Specification● Color: Tiffany-blue
● Diameter: 34.6 Inch
● Weight: 9.52 Oz
● Umbrella Frame: Aluminum
● Umbrella Surface: UV Fabric
Optimal Use● Please air-dry this umbrella after use to prolong its lifespan.
●Please do not throw or drop or knock out the umbrella.
WarrantyWe provide you with 1 Year warranty since the date of purchase.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
SIZE – This is ideal as a one person umbrella – If you prefer one that can comfortably cover two, then the folding market is very limited – yes there are a couple that are larger, and if that is a deciding factor, then go for them, but that would be at the expense of size and weight. Don’t get me wrong, this can cover 2 people, but not completely, but this is light and would easily fit inside a bag or even a gent’s type overcoat pocket.
WIND PROOF? – Many claim to be wind proof, (in other words, not turning inside out). I personally cannot believe any are 100% wind proof. Today in Scotland, we had winds of 40 mph, and my other folding umbrella turned inside out within seconds and took quite a while turning it back into shape. This turned inside out just once in 20 minutes, and sprung back almost immediately with no damage whatsoever. This was unusual weather, but it proved to be an excellent test.
BUILD QUALITY – Excellent, as my photo’s will hopefully show. The main arm is strong and each of the ribs, add to the quality and lesser chance of turning inside out. Each rib has a lengthy spring, so again, adding to a little give when very windy.
Please note that this is not an automatic folding umbrella – in other words, you have to manually pull it out, and push the centre button to the top until it clicks, (like umbrellas used to be). Folding is simply a revere of this. The whole process takes seconds, and with far less chance of possible damage to yourself and others which automatic umbrellas tend to cause at some point.
So, in conclusion, and simply put, would I recommend this? YES. It is excellent value for money, does the job of keeping you dry very well, and probably better than more expensive alternatives.
Any questions, please ask, thank you.
Packed it is about 17cm long.
The handle is telescopic and is made of five short sections. Once these are extended you push up the final section and the canopy locks. The handle part is about 40 cm long.To close there is a black plastic button to press. It is better than the sharp metal knife like press buttons on traditional umbrellas that I have used in the past.
Obviously this is a compact umbrella and so the handle and canopy are smaller than others.
It feels reasonably well made but nothing outstanding.
As with most compact umbrellas this isn’t easy to fold it back into the cover. It does go back in but you need to wrap the strap tight and this is secured with Velcro.
I have uploaded some photographs so do have a look.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
The pole is like a drinking straw, the umbrella broke almost immediately, I would send it back for a refund but as I was out,I threw it in the...Read more