- Paperback: 228 pages
- Publisher: The History Press (1 July 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0750958332
- ISBN-13: 978-0750958332
- Product Dimensions: 15.6 x 1.3 x 23.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 745,682 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Pleasure Boating on the Thames: A History of Salter Bros, 1858-Present Day Paperback – 1 Jul 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
SIMON WENHAM is on the part-time tutor panel of Oxford University’s Continuing Education Department. His doctorate at the university was on the history of Salter Bros Ltd, where he worked as a manager for five years. He has travelled on the waterways around Oxfordshire by skiff, steamer, canoe and narrowboat. He maintains www.simonwenham.com, which promotes aspects of social history with a particular emphasis on Victorian Britain, the river Thames, the city of Oxford and the development of leisure.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.