on 27 March 2014
Having already bought this and then read the 1st review I was wondering if I had made a mistake with this purchase. (This was bought for my son's 6th birthday and so was put away until his birthday.)

The toy itself took about an hour in total to put together and I have to say my son loves it (as do I) and it has been all over the house. It has been bashed into furniture and walls at some speed and has stayed intact. The camera works well and gives a great perspective from the ground as you navigate around the floor. It does say on the box/instructions that its for indoor use only and I wouldn't want to take this toy outside anyway (I'd rather buy a cheap £10 rc car for that).

Playmobil is expensive and so to get this toy at less than half price was a bargin.
on 15 January 2015
My 5 year old son wanted this for months and he was thrilled to receive it at Christmas! It's a clever bit of kit and he likes the fact that he can control the car from a different room using the camera. The wing mirrors do fall off sometimes though. We got this for a really good price on Amazon.
on 28 February 2014
Not usual playmobil quality. Bought for sons 6 th birthday. Lost count at number of times it has fallen apart. Over the years we have purchased countless playmobil toys as we also have an older son. Never had any issues until now. Not worth the money or the tears my son keeps shedding in frustration every time it falls apart.
on 6 January 2016
We have purchased many, many playmobil toys for our son and although they are usually quite tough to put together the result is very sturdy and great quality. This was the exception sadly. It took two adults 2 hours attempting to put it together (the three pieces making up the chassis kept falling apart - in the end we had to remove a small part in order to force them together). So I have to agree with the other negative reviews sadly. I paid almost £90.00 for this (and the idea is great - there is just something wrong in the design). Would be great to get a response from Playmobil as this is very unusual in my experience with Playmobil.
on 11 January 2015
Takes a long time to build. Poor instruction sheets. Item very fragile when assembled - need to be VERY careful when lifting it or it will fall apart. Disappointed grandson. Not worth the price paid.
on 15 September 2015
It falls apart, the battery drops out from underneath all the time. Crying child on Xmas day. What a big disappointment. I'm so surprised this is play mobile and it's so badly designed. Now wondering if it's limited edition because they realised its a poor product.
on 2 June 2014
My son loved this! No other comments really necessary, a big success. Usual Playmobil quality, camera works OK. Highly recommend.
on 17 January 2015
I'm a massive fan of Playmobil & this is a great product. I would normally give Playmobil 5 stars but this was trickier to build than usual & I had to freestyle a bit but otherwise fab & my 8 year old daughter has had lots of fun with it.
on 15 March 2014
Brought for my sons 6th birthday. After taking some time to put together, both son and husband love it. Has not broken as stated in previous review even after being bashed on wall a few times. Great price and packaged well , seemed to arrive as soon as I ordered it .
on 3 January 2015
Having purchased Playmobil on many occasions for its high quality and durability this is not the product I expected. Assembling the car is made very difficult as the pieces do not interlock securely and keep falling apart during construction. Even when assembled parts fall off and motor separates from the body when knocked or picked up. The directions were ok to follow but certainly could be better. Pieces fall off when crashed, mirrors lamps etc. and the car will just not stay together. We are now hunting for a headlamp.
At this point I am trying to decide whether to return the item and upset my child, or actually glue the parts together
Very poor Product