- Warning: Not suitable for children under 36 months
- Warning: To be used under the direct supervision of an adult
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £6.20 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Playmobil 5434 Summer Fun Family Caravan
|Price:||£25.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£7.99 (24%)|
- Functional awning that can be pulled out
- Roof is removable for easy access to the living quarters
- Comes with foldable table and chairs
- Can be attached to most Playmobil vehicles
- Includes two Playmobil holidaymakers and lots of camping accessories
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
The Playmobil family caravan features a pull out awning and a removable roof. The set comes complete with a barbecue and picnic furniture for eating outdoors. The caravan is furnished with a bed and kitchen area and includes a Playmobil family of two with their pet dog.
Manufacturer Contact Information:
Call the Playmobil customer support number on (+44(0)1268 490184). The service is available from 9 AM to 5 PM (Mon-Fri). Standard service provider rates apply. The Service is toll free.See all Product Description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
- pop-up tent in yellow fabric with sewn-in groundsheet (same fabric). It has two little windows so you can see into the tent and a Velcro-fastened doorway. The tent looks nice and was immediately recognised as a tent by my 3 and 4 year olds. The doorway is a little fiddly and the dolls can't really 'do' much inside, but it looks good on the 'campsite'. The design of the tent means that you cannot lose any of the 'poles' and you don't need to deal with fiddly assembly, which is a clear plus for littler Playmobilers. You might want to add a little bit of double-sided sticky tape on the corners to keep it 'pegged out', as otherwise it sags a little bit.
- dining set with three extremely sweet folding fabric chairs - just like the ones you really have for camping, and a folding table.
- electricity hook-up with cable and pitch number box
- washing hanger for the tree with pegs (only two and they will quickly be lost as they're tiny) and two towels
- various crockery, tins, spray/bottles, mini-cooker and coolbox that 'really plugs in' and two pans
- there's also a cat and a kit box, which just about fits in the plates, cups, a pan and the stove - so is pretty good
- there's a camping lantern and torch
- a Mummy, Daddy (realistically stubbly) and little girl with a sweet napkin hat that matches her lizard-print t-shirt.
- a pitch divider with a great tree, bush and a couple of plants.
All-in-all, this is a great playset, especially if you are a camping family as your child will recognise everything. My children loved it, although I have withheld most of the really tiny pieces to save them for when they're a little bit older.Read more ›
We purchased this with the Family SUV (5436) so my 4 year old son could tow the caravan. He loved his present and it hasn't really been packed away since Christmas.
It is also good to give a toy that isn't associated with a film/tv character (personally I think a child doesn't get bored with it so quickly), and it allows boys, as well as girls, to role play with the sets.
The other thing that I like about Playmobil toys is that the picture on the box shows you everything inside, it isn't made up from 'additional sets' that need to be purchased, like some other manufacturers.
Up to the usual hight , Playmobil standard. Our nearly. 5 and 3 year old grandsons eyes lit up when the saw the box and have had hours of fun with this and their other Playmobil sets. Lots of scope to stretch young imaginations. Overall a quality toy.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This set is a great price for all the little pieces you have in it. The only drawback was the lack of sleeping bags and air beds. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Heather
Bought for granddaughters birthday, she received 2 but said her little sister could have the other one so they could both have a tent and play camping together. Loved it.Published 12 days ago by Mr A R Dalley
This is a nice little toy, i mainly bought it just for the little playmobil figures but my children have played 'camping with it' a few times. Read morePublished 23 days ago by traveller
Fantastic!! Great value and good quality toy with so much detail.Daughters love it age 3 and 5Published 29 days ago by Ms. Katherine M. Greenwood