Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 2 December 2013
I got this for my daughter for her second birthday as she plays with her brothers play Mobil. We put the little things away until she's older. I so wish I'd captured her expression when we opened the house! She picked it up with gloves on today when she returned from nursery and promptly dropped it! As with all play Mobil it survived the drop! I predict hours of fun with this!
on 25 November 2016
My daughter spends hours playing with this and so it was a great buy. It is a self contained set and can be shut away with all the contents inside. The handle is brilliant as she can carry it around when shut and the clips to close it are sturdy, although sometimes the hinges have popped open (but this is easily solved by pushing them back together). It comes with so many little extras which make it such a worth while toy and so much fun to play with. I would say that the rooms are not overly large and so when all the items are put in it is a bit of a squash to play with. This is particularly the case with the kitchen and living room. It could have been a tiny bit wider/deeper. However, when it is opened out you can play on the table or floor space in front of the rooms and let the action spill out of the house! It may also have been nice to have a door that opened to the front, however I can see that it would not have been so self contained and transportable if they had done that. We have had other large Playmobil sets and have found that bits fall apart when it is moved or knocked and once this starts to happen the children have become frustrated and have not wanted to play with it, so this is great in that it will remain a whole object and can be returned to with no issue. It is also great in terms of tidying it away. With other sets once they are put away they tend to become a mass of little bits of Playmobil.
on 5 June 2013
Loved by my grandson, I don't listen to all he says, but I gather there isn't a naughty step. Can be enjoyed by younger children if you remove the small parts until they are older.
on 26 November 2013
I have had this toy delivered today for my grandsons christmas and must say it is far better than i thought it would be. Lots of furnishings and utensils. Was a bit worried it would be too girly but it is a modern take on the traditional dolls house and therefor suitable for boys as well.
on 2 November 2016
Recieved item today and opened it straight away as I thought a lot of stickers would have had to have been put on (didn't fancy doing it on Christmas morning with an excitable child around!) However not many stickers were needed. I thought the interior would all need to be stickered but luckily only a few items such as TV and food needed stickers. I was also glad that the house didn't need putting together as it comes assembled.

Daughter will be over the moon with this house, it comes with a family and loads of little accessories and is a lovely size. Accessories were also bigger than I thought (some playmobil sets come with really tiny accessories that always seem to find the inside of the hoover!)
on 5 January 2015
Rather fiddly with far too many small pieces. If there is a baby or toddler around probably wise to steer clear as some of the pieces are really tiny and could easily be swallowed. Some of the bits are too complicated for a 4-5 year old to manage to put together which is a shame.
This was bought from Amazon, for Christmas, for my 4 year old daughter from her grandmother. It is a really nice concept and I think it is probably, as far as Playmobil goes, good value.

The house folds open to create a proper space with separate rooms to use. There is a catch on the side on the house to secure it closed when you want to move it about and all the bits and pieces easily fit inside. The open / close mechanism is where it lost a star for me - one of the hinges is a bit dodgy and the house sometimes separates into two pieces. Using brute force it seems to be staying together at the moment however!....

With the house comes loads of pieces (warning - some of them are very small). There are lots of bits and we always make sure that this toy is played with on a table and not the floor where things seem to magically go missing.

You get all the furniture plus extras such as plates, food to go in the fridge, flowers, vases etc etc. There is heaps to do and it also includes the people (including a baby along with highchair!) to play with.

I think that this set is really good, and the fact that you can contain it means that it is a good toy to be able to take away with you on holiday or to grandparents etc.

Recommended.
on 15 May 2015
Fantastic value. My daughter loved this house she's 5 and her 8 year old sister can't keep her hands off it. It's got some very small pieces so they have been put away. This does need some putting together with a few stickers so be aware you can't just open it and play. This is true of all play Mobil so not a shock. The play value is very high and my daughter has spent lots of time setting up the family and playing out different scenes. It's also small enough to be took out for visiting great toy.
on 27 August 2013
It must be that I never had one of these play houses when I was little. Or it must be the passion for interior design and architecture that I studied for at college/uni. Or it must be that this beautiful invention is now a jealousy object. I want to keep it with me forever.
I opened it today (arrived super quick- even a fab message to say "hello we are delivering your parcel today.....") and I am so pleased. Very detailed. Husband was adamantly approving of playmobile brand. I had to risk assess though. I have not opened all the packs of the inventory equipment that comes with. Eg; my little one is 1 and 1/2. I have only opened the large items to play with to minimise choking hazards. Also supervised playing (why wouldn't you wanna join in????????)is recommended. The only fault I have with this product is that my child won't keep the house tidy. That may be my issue of OCD though.... Endless hours of fun and healthy play. Also, good idea to play upon a table as your necks can get sore from all the peering in. Go get it while its on sale.
on 1 August 2016
My daughter loves this. It's beautifully made and the items inside are sweet, generous and interesting. Hours of fun and useful for just taking by the handle and taking to granma's for the day. The lock, though very easy for a child to manage, works well and nothing ever falls out. Highly recommended.