Customer reviews

on 2 January 2011
I bought this as a stocking filler for my four year old who loves Playmobil. It has a lot of play potential for it's size and price - even down to the tiny steak and sausage.
I had to glue one of the BBQ legs in place because it kept falling off. If you know Playmobil then you'll know that a dab of superglue here and there might be needed - it doesn't affect play at all - the toys are well made but considering the tiny parts in some sets, well it just keeps any frustrations at bay.

The Playmobil 4649 Dad's BBQ is a cute little addition to my daughters growing collection - she loves it!
on 2 February 2009
I thought l would by this for my Grandson as it is a barbeque set.
He can relate to his Dad often doing a Barbi, in the summer.