on 24 April 2013
I am more of a Lego man but my wife grew up with Playmobile and my18 month old daughter seems to love it too but she nearly swallowed the cat which is part of this product. We assumed that she had stopped trying to eat everything but the cat must have looked tasty, she can have the cat back on the farm in a few months. So, while I recommend this product i would advise buy for a 19 months plus child and use supervision!
on 24 November 2014
To date, this is the most played with Playmobil toy we have. My 2 year old adores putting the animals inside and transporting them, along with other playmobil characters he has. :)
The barn does separate into two halves with a little force, but is easily put back together - clearly designed for occasionally rough little hands!!
Truly delightful :)
on 21 April 2014
Great toy, my son loves it as he is obsessed with animals. The handle idea on the house is great as he carries it around everywhere. It's compact and light.
I will always recommend playmobil toys, children love them, they are great quality and very hard wearing.
on 7 November 2015
I'm disappointed with this. It's an underwhelming toy, it's smaller than you'd think with no colour or decoration whatsoever inside the barn and the upper level barely has room to fit animals in. Considering returning it as even the £12 I paid for it is too much. There are so many other better value for money toys out there,such a shame.
on 5 July 2015
I bought this set as a birthday present for my son's friend. It was obviously great as my 2yr old opened the box when I turned my back and wanted to play with it. Fortunately he didn't damage anything and we were able to still give it as a present. I've put it on my son's birthday present list now.
on 11 November 2015
My son enjoys getting his farm animals out and playing with this. Only annoying thing is that it comes apart realy easy and all I hear is oh ow its broken from my 2year old and I have to keep putting it back together
on 30 December 2015
Lovely item bought for my 2 year old girl - she can pick it up and carry it around with ease, the pieces are the nice easy-to-handle type that you can expect from Playmobil for this age group - very happy with it!
on 31 July 2015
Bought as a gift for 2 year old twins, yet to be tested! Sturdy box and am told that Playmobil is a sturdy product.
The package arrived very promptly in good condition. Thank you.
on 21 October 2013
Perfect for little hands :) my 1 year old loves this as it looks just like her older brothers farm set but is better for her little hands! 5 stars! I snapped it up for £9.99. Amazing!
on 7 April 2014
As always with Playmobil- loved the way it is all contained and with handle - and the grils love that too- that way they carry it around with them easily from room to room.