Customer reviews

on 15 May 2015
Another great playmobile set, my little girl loves it as it has a baby and a buggy!
on 4 April 2015
Grand daughter loves it
on 20 October 2014
Stocking fillers.
on 18 September 2014
Very good, strong and does what it is suppose to
on 22 July 2016
All good
on 4 February 2015
Ideal for great granddaughter
on 22 January 2013
My grandaughter loved it, well made ideal for little fingers to play with. Easy to keep clean and packs away nicely with other playmobil toys
on 15 January 2010
I purchased this to go with the house set & also some old playmobile 123 that is about 20 years old! You can hardly tell the old stuff from the new - excellent play value. My grandaughter loves it.
on 21 April 2012
I ordered this toy for my 2 year old as she plays more and more with her Playmobil 123 Farm and I thought this would be a nice addition. The quality is outstanding as usual and she loves the figures! However, I find it annoying that the baby doesn't have movable legs like all the other figures so it can only sit down and often topples over once you take it our of the stroller. The mother figure also doesn't really fit into the mould of the stroller and falls out, she can't really "push" the stroller, and some children might be annoyed by that when playing. Finally, the wheels of the stroller don't move well.
Having said all that, my toddler carried both figures around for a half the day and played with them constantly, the stroller was then used as a "car"- so it was still a good buy!
on 27 July 2015