- Also check our best rated Wii U Game reviews
Go! Sudoku (PSP)
|Price:||£4.20 FREE delivery.|
- Pass the time - Go Sudoku provides the perfect companion for the daily commuter looking for an enjoyable way to pass the time
- Multiple game modes - Take to your commute with four main game modes at hand, including three multiplayer modes (Pass mode, Versus mode and Battle mode) and one single-player mode (Solo mode)
- Replay value - 1,000 mind-boggling puzzles will keep users entertained for ages, while up to 200 additional puzzles will be available for download
- Beginners welcome - For those unfamiliar with Sudoku, don't fret. Go! Sudoku comes equipped with both Training and Tutorial modes that teach beginners the basics of how to complete Sudoku puzzles of all difficulty levels.
- Picture perfect - Customizable game screen backgrounds allow the display of personal photos, providing the user with a sense of individuality
- Platform: Sony PSP
- PEGI Rating: Ages 3 and Over
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Sudoku is the puzzle phenomenon from Japan, a game that looks like a math problem, but is in fact a twisting puzzler. The rules are simple: start with a grid consisting of nine three-by-three squares in which some of the numbers are already supplied. Fill in the blank squares so that each column, row, and three-by-three grid contains a number from 1 to 9 with none repeated. The Sudoku PSP game game features a thousand puzzle problems (plus the option to download more later), tutorial and training modes as well as an in-game help, and multiplayer options that include pass play, VS, battle, collaborative play, and even Game Sharing.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There are lots of puzzles at a range of levels of difficulty. However, once you get into your stride, you can polish off an "easy" in under a minute and a "fiendish" in a couple of minutes. In any case, you can download a few extra games from the website.
Nevertheless, I kept coming back to this game in preference to many of my others and got so absorbed that many hours could pass without my noticing.
Maybe there are better Sudoku games out there for PSP, but I reckon this is a pretty solid attempt, if somewhat uninspired and a little rough round the edges.
My only gripe is that whilst you can easily add possible values to any given square, you can't remove all possibles from all squares in one go. It's a bit of a pain in the neck going through each square just to remove each number individually (you can't even remove all possibles for a single given square in one go either).
Like I said in the title, this is a good game but with a little more thought could have been that little bit better.
Decent game for puzzle freaks. I recomend it further.
Not being a major fan of newspaper or book su doku's this gives me time to rest between playing people at football in the online rooms, and the multiplayer games are fantastic.