on 24 December 2013
I love diner dash games. This new version I've been waiting to be released on the Kindle for ages and it didn't disappoint.
It mixes the old diner dash which we know and love and gives it a new lease of life. You interact more with the cooking a little bit like the concept of cooking mama where you chop & stir. You serve your customers and then you help your chef do the cooking to speed things up. I've only tried the free version so far & will most definitely be purchasing the upgrade as I know things can only get better & as far as I can see more interactive. Enjoy!! :)
on 7 April 2014
I think it a really fun and very good but I don't think that foods were nice but apart from that I recommend it a great game to play
on 27 December 2013
Absolutely love this game but this version allows you to play 6 levels before wanting you to ugrade to full version.
on 25 December 2013
It's really expensive you can play a few levels free but then have to pay £ 1.89 for the full version, which is only two levels! It's a fun game but its really short!
on 16 March 2014
I love this game but hated that you could only get 6 levels for free and then you would have to buy the full version
on 8 June 2014
If the people voted five star I will find it helpfully but if 4 or under then I will not find it helpful.

I think that this game is good for you to play and very fun ok bye bye everyone

PS:get the game.....
on 31 May 2014
I love diner dash and when I seen this I did not hesitate to.buy only getting two cafes is rubbish iv paid less for more games very disappointed
on 20 June 2014
I really enjoy playing on this game I wish everyone would download this game or at least try thank you for reading my review
on 30 October 2014
I love these games and couldn't find any of them but now I have it I am addicted to it also it was free on my Kindle Fire HD.
on 11 September 2014
Really like game disappointed didn't get enough levels