- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Bard Press; Rev Ed edition (1 Sept. 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 188516761X
- ISBN-13: 978-1885167613
- Product Dimensions: 16.8 x 1.3 x 23.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (15 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 753,238 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Play to Win: Choosing Growth Over Fear in Work and Life Paperback – 1 Sep 2004
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
This book came to me at a point in my life when I could use your wise and sage advice. I should also mention the graphics and overall layout of the book are beautiful. Bravo, well done.
Larry and Hersch have now laid it all out on the line. In a nutshell--living with integrity is a choice. Sometimes it's tough, but leaders must stand up for principles and values. That's what I teach in my seminars and training courses. I personally recommend this book to everyone . . . if you only read one book this year--make this the one.--LINDA CHANDLER, Author of "Winning Strategies For Capital Formation" and "Compelling Selling: Pathways to Sales Mastery." (CEO of Chandler Leadership & Development, LLC).
I have been through many of your original courses from the early 80's. Therefore, I could envision what a challenge it was to take ideas that come so alive in a classroom and translate them to readable learning theory in the book. Great job on a challenging task.
Thanks again, Mark Rikess
Most Recent Customer Reviews
You know most of this stuff already, but actually doing it is of far greater significance. I thoroughly recommend it.Published 10 months ago by Cheddar
I rarely write reviews but this is the stand out book for me this year. There are many books in this field but few that bring all that is important in a very readable and... Read morePublished 19 months ago by nosdog
brought for the wife not sure if she liked it or not, not even sure if she read it all eitherPublished on 29 May 2013 by Steve S
"Play to Win" can benefit your business, your marriage, your relationships with your friends, relatives and children. All in all, Larry Wilson made a good stab with this book. Read morePublished on 4 Oct. 2010 by R W Taylor
I went on the course and was given this book, it is fantastic, and it did change the way I think and do things. I definately play to win. Read morePublished on 18 July 2003
This book is beautifully produced with short sections accompanied by little boxes containing quotations which reinforce the message of the particular section. Read morePublished on 4 May 1999
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Job Hunting
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Human Resources > Human Resources Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Human Resources > Training
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Coaching & Mentoring
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Motivation
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Popular Psychology