- Paperback: 226 pages
- Publisher: Open University Press (1 Feb. 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0335207154
- ISBN-13: 978-0335207152
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.2 x 22.9 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,460,876 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Play Today in the Primary School Playground: Life, Learning and Creativity (UK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Education OUP) Paperback – 1 Feb 2001
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Julia C. Bishop gained her PhD in Folklore from Memorial University of Newfoundland, Canada, in 1992, specialising in traditional song. She has published articles on folksong, folklore fieldwork and the use of folklore in education, and was Editor of Folk Music Journal (1993-96). She currently teaches at the University of Sheffield and is researching into the James M. Carpenter Collection of folksong and folk drama.
Mavis Curtis has worked for many years with both adults and children in Education and Social Services. She gained her PhD in 1998 with a study of children's oral tradition. She has published articles on children's play and is currently researching into the relationship between oral tradition and change in a school's physical environment.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Teaching Aids & Educational Material
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > School Systems > Preschool & Nursery
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > School Systems > Primary
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Mythology > Folklore
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies