on 20 December 2013
I chose this rating because I love the cats that Simon Tofield draws, and the antics that the cat(s) get up to. Their actions are very close to life, so Simon Tofield must study his cats quite closely to get an idea of what a cat does and thinks.

I would recommend this to any cat lover who would enjoy seeing what a naughty cat can get up to.
on 28 November 2012
As the title suggests, this pocket-sized book focuses on the playing around and mischievous side of Simon's Cat. Like 'Feed Me' this book features various sketches from the previous four books and is in colour. This book may be somewhat of a let down for those expecting new content but for the price of it, fans will enjoy this small treat.
on 28 December 2012
I think it was a great book, I would definitely buy more from the series. I have a cat at home and it does all the things that happen in the book! It's really well drawn, too.
on 21 April 2013
Not heavy going, pictures make it simple to understand. Unfortunately it's just not long enough as I was just getting into it and it just ended. It's actually taken longer to write this review, but then again I do find that I ramble on a bit.
on 19 April 2013
what you would expect, lots of warm smiles & chuckles - will make you talk to your cat and reason with them
on 17 November 2013
Some of the cartoons in this - and at least one of other Simon's Cat books - are recycled from other books. If it weren't for the fact that there are some new ones, I'd rate it even lower. I don't know why publishers do this; it's not fair on readers. It leaves a nasty taste in the mouth. (Actually I DO know why they do it - it's greed. I emailed the Simon's Cat website about it, but they ignored me).
on 16 June 2014
Funny and so, so true...love these books. Will never date and would make a lovely gift for any cat lover.
on 11 July 2014
good fun
on 7 July 2014
Everyone knows Simon's cat is a winner. Quick, easy and affordable. Purchased as a gift, arrive led in a timely fashion and wit out a blemish!
on 2 April 2015
Great little book bought for a Simon's Cat fan.
If you have a cat, you can relate to some of the amusing situations depicted inside.