on 21 March 2015
Fantastic . I would highly recommend this it amazingly hard wearing my grandson has not put this down since Christmas and my other grand children love it to they play constantly when they go for a visit to their cousins. The bright lights on it they love. Definitely recommend.
on 3 November 2012
This is a lovely toy bought for my son's 2nd birthday. His 4 year old sister enjoys playing with it too. It's great for pretend play. The noise is not too loud, it's a bubbling sound.
on 26 September 2013
I bought this kettle for my 2 yr old granddaughter who absolutely loves it. However, I've had to award it only 2 stars as the knob on the kettle lid broke off within a day - we found my granddaughter with it in her mouth! I know the manufacturers clearly state for ages 3 and above so I have no problem with them but thought I should warn others before buying this item for younger children.
on 1 November 2013
I paid £7.99 for this and it is quite small but excellent size for little hands this is a present for my little boy, when you press the button on the handle the kettle lights up and makes realistic noises, very good would recommend.
on 2 January 2014
The action and sounds button only works intermittently which is frustrating for small fingers. Noise is a bit irritating. Children would have been more happy with a little kettle they could fill with water and pour from I think, so not my best buy. A bit flimsy.
on 8 March 2013
My grandson's eyes lit up when he saw his kettle. He loves it. He presses the button as he holds it under his 'tap' because it sounds ike running water. 'Tea' is often poured straight from the kettle. Much played with.
on 13 April 2013
I saw this on amazon when purchasing things for my little boy's kitchen set. There are a lot of cheap looking, badly made things out there that cost a fortune so I was a tad reluctant to pay so much for what is a toy kettle. However, got to say, it drew me in with its sparkly, light up and bright ways. What can I say, I'm fickle :)

I would recommend this, for the price you get a kettle that makes sounds, lights up, withstands even the harshest lobs across the room and is still looking brand new despite being battered on whatever object is to hand. My son loves this and the blender, he laughs when it bubbles away.

Only two problems; the price and the availability of other products in the set. BUt having said that we haven't tried to change the batteries yet :)
on 18 May 2014
My grandson loves this kettle with its lifelike boiling sound. Any child that likes to play in a kitchen and pretend to make tea will love this kettle. Well made, with realistic sounds.
on 7 November 2013
Really lovely item and perfect toddler size. Realistic bubbling noise. Can't wait for Christmas to present to grandaughter as it will add to her already growing tea service.
on 24 June 2014
I was very pleased with the look of the kettle and it will appeal to my granddaughters who range from two to seven. I thought it was very good value for money.