Customer reviews

Ring Size: L|Item Display Width: 3|Change
Price:£229.00 - £799.00

on 17 July 2016
Was a little cautious at first but with good returns policy why not have a look. I ordered a size V (measured at jewellers) and was too big. No problem. Just ordered another....which reminds me... i need to print the labels and post the other one back... anyway...

The replacement fits fine, reasonable packaging and swift delivery as usual. The ring itself is fine, hallmarks match up and looks nice. The problem is that the ring is 1g under the advertised weight. I purchased my partners ring from a jewellers and don't mind paying a premium for a ring that has an element of design and fully aware that the material costs are relativly low compared to what you pay. I was not willing to pay crazy high prices for essentially a metal ring with no design and took the view that the current price of platinum and high street price = paying crazy money in commission/profit. This item therefore made the equation simple and far better value. Current market price of platinum per gram X the weight of the ring = much better deal. Don't get me wrong it is still a good deal, but not the deal i was expecting. The description should be more acurate.
on 21 June 2017
I had a lot of issues with these wedding rings. I bought two, one in 3 mm & one in 6 mm thickness. Both rings turned out to be underweight. When I received the men's ring I thought it looked too flat. On a hunch I had both rings weighed. I find this is unacceptable when buying precious metal. I had the engraving app booked locally so I was tied up with time. Amazon were great. They did their outmost to help. I ended up having to keep both wedding rings & got a partial refund.
review image
on 4 May 2012
Item as described, looks good, arrived quickly and well packed. It was a replacement for my band which I lost, but I'm very happy with this one. It's holding up well to daily wear, hasn't scratched. Comfy to wear and the price is much better than we were getting in jewellery shops. Well pleased!
on 11 August 2016
We purchased this at a god price but were prudent enough to buy a proper ring size gauge. Don't rely on those flimsy tape measures.The ring feels and looks quality. we are having it engraved locally.Result :-)
on 23 September 2017
This is a beautiful wedding ring just what I wanted. the quality is excellent and a perfect fit, far cheaper than the high street jewellers I am delighted with this purchase. Thank you Amazon.
on 23 April 2013
I weighed the ring when I arrived, and although the weights weren't in the description when I bought it - it is exactly the weight as described now.

I *have* found cheaper on the high street specialist wedding shop, but not by much.

Most of the shops would probably consider this ring a "light", and if you are after more platinum for your money there are other rings on the site. At the moment the price is £610 for 5.7g.
on 18 February 2017
Brilliant ❤
on 23 April 2013
It's unlikely you'd find a better deal than this elsewhere.

I weighed the ring on arrival, it matched the description.
on 1 November 2011
I bought this platinum wedding ring - obviously for my wedding. having looked at online jewellers and in the high street, i was amazed to find this bargin on amazon.

Having received it and compared it to the high street versions - its great.

really pleased with it and cant wait to wear it.
on 28 June 2017
I do not watch a lot of satisfaction, but a few days ago a friend recommended I think Amazon's products, I feel very buy used rods in other sites. amazing how well it worked worth the buy amazing product , amazing service , amazing item, Unbelievable quality Recommend! I'm very satisfied with this purchase