on 28 June 2017
Zero stars not available so it get 1 star.
Waste of time. Too small. Capacitive soft tip has ripped off after only a few weeks. I'm 1 week outside the returns window otherwise this would be going back. £10 down the pan. It's going in the bin. Don't buy one.
review image review image
on 17 July 2012
I received this Platignum pen as a Birthday gift and thought it odd that it was packed with my new Tablet - why would I need to write when I have a tablet! Then all became quite clear as this is what they call a 'capacitive' pen whereby when you turn the pen upside down you can use the other end as a stylus which works perfect on my tablet for typing emails etc - I have fairly big fingers and sometimes overhit and key the wrong letters so this helps a great deal! Works too with my mobile. Really like the gloss white but I see here on amazon that it's also available in matt black Platignum 50394 Dual Capacitive Ball Point Pen with Blue Ink Plus Tablets/ Smartphone Stylus - Matt Black The bonus here on amazon is that it's delivered with a nice pen tin.
on 20 January 2016
I already have a lovely pink Platignum pen so I thought I had bagged myself a bargain as I paid £7.62 for this pen! The pen arrived in a tin; it was nicely presented, fitting snuggly into the cut out foam inside the tin. The tin wasn't massive which should have been the clue - this isn't a full size pen! It is significantly smaller and lighter (in weight) than my pink platignum pen - approx 11.5 cm in length. Not sure what I will do when the ink runs out as it also does not take the standard size Parker refills. Had it been full size, I would def have given it 5 stars, but I can't as I am quite disappointed. :-(
on 2 January 2014
Smaller than expected but is still a nice pen, could do with knowing where to get the refills from though please!!
on 27 July 2014
quite alright, but rubber tip becomes less sensitive quickly.
on 22 October 2014
It's a nice pen and a nice stylus, sadly the two are too close together. Yes it's too short. The pen barrel also twists when you are using it, causing the pen to come out and write on the inside of your hand.
on 12 September 2014
Good pen slightly smaller than I expected
on 26 February 2014
This was smaller than I was expecting and the tin was a bit cheap looking for a present. The idea of a combined pen and pad writer is a good one.
on 2 February 2015
Very good quality, absolutely comfortable to write and to use it with phone. Would recommend it to everybody.
on 3 April 2015
The pen is ok but nothing special, the stylus works like you'd expect. Good idea to have the 2 together.