- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Platform Revolution: How Networked Markets are Transforming the Economy--and How to Make Them Work for You Hardcover – 1 Apr 2016
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"Platform Revolution provides an exceptional synthesis of cutting-edge research that makes it must-reading for my MBA students. A key insight is that platform strategies can benefit all participants when they understand the underlying economics. Read the book and share it with your business partners. You'll be glad you did." --Erik Brynjolfsson, MIT Sloan School, coauthor of The Second Machine Age
"Platform Revolution is a manual for the disruption of your industry. You can either read it or try to keep it out of the hands of your competitors present and future. I think it's an easy call." --Andrew McAfee, principal research scientist at MIT, coauthor of The Second Machine Age
About the Author
Geoffrey Parker is a professor of engineering at Dartmouth College (effective July 2016) and has been a professor of management science at Tulane University since 1998. He is also a research scientist at the MIT Initiative for the Digital Economy. He received a B.S. in electrical engineering and computer science from Princeton University, M.S. in electrical engineering (Technology and Policy Program) from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), and Ph.D. in management science from MIT. Before joining academia, he held positions in engineering and finance at General Electric. Parker is a frequent speaker at academic conferences and industry events. Marshall W. Van Alstyne holds a tenured professorship at Boston University. Sangeet Paul Choudary is a widely published industry analyst.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-business
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-commerce
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Web Marketing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > E-commerce