on 29 February 2016
I bought these for my three year old to use with her Playdoh and they do the job well. They're small but perfect for her little hands. She loves the bright colours and different shapes and seems to have no difficulty using them. They're probably a little bit too small to use as cookie cutters but that's not what I bought them for anyway. Excellent price for a handy addition to any Playdoh tools collection.
on 17 September 2016
I was very excited to used this to make all different shapes for my kids. When it arrive i was shock to see how small it was but never less I decided to try it out. Some of it stay in shape wen I cut it others not so much. It's either it get stuck in the cutter or it doesn't comes out properly. Bit disappointed really.
on 30 October 2017
My son loves them. He is using then while playing with playdough and it's keeping him busy for long time.
The only thing that I found as a minus is that I don't know what is representing one shape and he keeps asking me "mom what is this?" :))
on 7 October 2016
Some shapes are really cute while for others, it's hard to say they are. On some of the shapes, the material has small flaws. However, I could not have asked any better for the price I paid. My daughter loves playing with them. The delivery was really fast, I am very glad about this purchase.
on 7 July 2017
good dough cutters extremely small didnt realise how small they were until they were delivered. good product nevertheless
on 9 November 2015
Amazing for price. Brought these for my little one to use with play doh. They're perfect for that. Like it said in other reviews they are only small so not really any good for making cookies but perfect for what I wanted.
on 7 October 2016
For the price you really can't complain. Perfect size for toddlers and fun to use. Strange that the set includes two tractors and I think I only got 11 in my box, definitely don't have a dog. For 13p each they do the job
on 30 October 2017
Great for the price. Nice and colourful. Sturdy. Great for making shapes in play dough, I’ve also used these for cucumber shapes too
on 29 January 2018
my grandson loved these, bright colours,perhaps a little small in size, but children only have small hands. good value for the price
on 30 May 2017
Not bad considering price. My son is happy enough playing with these. I did get a couple of repeated shapes so more like a pack of 9 rather than 12.