on 12 May 2014
It's really cool and looks good and it's really light. The patterns just like in the picture really nice and not blurry like some of the reviews said. Goes well with my white iPhone as well. It feels a little bit brittle as it's hard plastic and might not totally protect it if I drop it but it certainly protects from scratches :) I love it especially for the price :) it's nice and thin as well, not too bulky :) am defo a happy customer :)
on 30 October 2013
I bought this product because the pattern was one of the nicest I've seen. When it arrived, in all honesty it was probably the worst quality phone case I had ever seen - The pattern is just a sticker on the back, its blurry and pixelated and some of the colour has run onto the clear plastic sides. However, I wasn't expecting it to be amazing because its so cheap, and in a way I kinda like it. I'm going to buy a better quality one but for the time being, it looks pretty.
on 31 August 2014
I love this product so much! Only downside is that the actual picture is a little bit blurry, but it's fine for me! But it doesn't really protect the actual screen - only the back of my actual phone.. Great product though! Would recommend.
on 28 July 2014
The pattern is really good quality and once the case is clicked into place it's not going to come off as it's very secure! Very good price and very good buy
on 11 March 2014
i had been made with a strong hard material. it was what i expected. the design itself was great and it reached to my standards
on 17 May 2014
Excellent item for a great price. It fits my 4S perfectly, and it looks as described. Very fast delivery, highly recommend.
on 8 October 2014
good stuff girlfriend was happy with it so extra benefits for me haha but not the wallet
on 19 July 2014
Looks great and feels good in your hand when using the phone.
on 31 December 2014
lovely case sturdy and funky design good for teenagers!
on 9 August 2014
Good quality for the price