Customer reviews

on 17 May 2017
Excellent service - fast and efficient. Had to replace as the fit is small, but new item received within a few days. Great t-shirt! Would definitely use again. :)
on 13 February 2015
My husband is a mad Pink Floyd fan, particularly like this t-shirt because its not the normal black and the big pig. My husband was very happy with it until it went through the was and shrunk at least 2 sizes! I did complain to the seller and was told I was unable to return as it had been washed!!
on 6 March 2015
Love the design but, I wish I had ordered an XL, as this was never felt as big as other Large shirts I have bought, & also seems to have shrunk a bit after a wash or two.

No back print unfortunately but an eye catching design which a lot of people commented on.....and it's nice to find one that isn't black!
on 2 November 2014
Fab came within a few day exactly what was asked for
on 21 September 2014
slightly small would maybe get size up
on 26 August 2014
stop getting slim me to sell large sized clothing we all are also not gay
ii see the models hardly breathing to comply with the look,if i were to do the same i would have to go to hospital once the t-shirt is washed it will shrink,we all know this point the shirt will inevertably rise up the tummy
with an asthma attack i am 6 foot 6 inches tall with a major tummy operation scar and it forces my tummy out in a evil bump