on 25 February 2015
No real faults or exceptional points to be made with the product but with a little run down I'll leave it with some pro's & Con's:

- Slightly Expensive for what it ultimately is
- Feels somewhat poorly made (But not awful)

+ Good Service/Delivery (Including no sizable packaging)
+ Nice Product (For Coca-Cola Fans)
+ Large Enough for Countless years of Coin Collecting (Also with a Screw Lid to easily remove them)
on 25 February 2017
I saw one of these in a friend's house a while back, and it just amazed me how much she had saved in it due to its sheer size. I was never a big fan of coins, and I always used to put them in a glass jar or in a tin. This money bank is amazing. I don't ever have to use another tin or glass jar for that! I've been using it for a while and it's slowly filling up!
The only downside is that because of its size, it's not so easy to hide it in plain sight.
on 29 January 2018
It is BIG. When one day I will have filled it I will probably have enough for a great holiday. Remember to seal, tape or glue shut the lid so that you cannot dip into it before it's full. You will be tempted.
on 22 July 2017
great as my other one is full, and I need to break it open to get money to bank. This one seems more sturdy than my other one
on 4 March 2015
I forgot how long it takes to fill one of these. I've been posting all my spare change through but doesn't ever seem to go up. Really good product though, its difficult to get the lid off as it is tight, which ensures that it takes me a couple of minutes to get the money back out - rather than just helping myself. Definitely a good buy.
on 29 January 2016
nice coca cola money bottle i use it for my copper as i had it all lying round my house kids also use it they think its great its quite hard to take the lid of so if you have arthritis in your hands like my mom it wouldnt be any good, my kids carnt open it to get change out which is great, delivery was fantastic.
on 23 October 2015
I was looking for a plastic bottle like this for ages and was so happy when I found this one. It arrived on time and was well packaged. It is bigger than I actually expected which is great. The only downside is it split at the side when it was half full of coins and I have had to tape it, apart from that I am very pleased with it.
on 10 January 2018
This is huge! Bought as a present and was well received. It’s very good quality and will hold lots of money for the holiday fund
on 12 May 2014
Bought as a replacement for a previous similar bottle that got broken when dropped (was half full and very heavy - so not surprised!) However, struggling to get the lid off this one, so not sure how we will open it in the future to get at the 'savings'. Otherwise would recommend it as a useful receptacle for all the loose change that ends up in piles around the house and a great way to save.
on 15 April 2018
I've always wanted one of these and it's definitely a great way to save your pennies.