on 3 May 2016
I love this spray paint, so far i have used this copper metallics on a set of coffee canisters & 2 toy dinosaurs, the covergae is great..just remember you'll need a sealer to protect from wear & tear. Highly recommend
review imagereview image
21 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 11 January 2017
This is a really good brand of spray paints, it always applies easily and evenly and the finished effect is amazing. Always make sure it is well mixed but I have not had any problems with colour separation with this brand like I have had with some others. Don't spray too heavily just lightly and evenly until it is coated or else it can run. The fumes are quite strong and also try not to get it on your skin or any surfaces in the home as it doesn't wash off easily once it starts to dry. It is completely opaque when dry, I used it on glass bottles without priming them and it came up lovely. Will definitely buy again.
on 17 September 2016
A decent silvery chrome paint finish, probably the best I have tried. Of course it is not like have a chrome coating, but on some surfaces, it can come slightly closer than any other spray paint I have tried!

As others have mentioned, it can still start to rub off applied surfaces, leaving a slight silvery mark and it cannot have a regular clear coat added as this completely ruins the surface finish annoyingly (pretty much melts it off bizarrely)
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 9 October 2016
I bought this to upcycle various items into copper effect. The spray went quite a long way but unfortunately it's very thin. Just brushing past an item is enough to scratch the paint off, even after several coats of sealant. I much preferred the copper paint I bought to the spray as it just wasn't robust enough for everyday wear and tear. But it would be fine for a kids craft project or something.
on 6 August 2017
Not the bright coppery colour I was looking for - does that even exist?! (I need it) however I still proceeded to spray anything and everything until it ran out on the first day. I would say it's more rose/brushed copper gold but little metallic shine, the colour once dry is very muted but I would recommend the clear plastikote gloss spray to give it a nicer glossier finish. The actual spray works great and good amount of product in the bottle
on 7 June 2017
I finally used this to spray a plant pot. I painted the bottom 2/3rds bronze and the top third this gold colour, and it looks so luxurious, very similar to gold leaf. Im very pleased with the result, and the can was very easy to use and gave good coverage. Still plenty left, and methinks I'll be turning to Midas now!
on 1 March 2018
Bought this after it came up in a search for ‘mirror spray paint’ and thought I’d splash out as it had better reviews than the rustoleum one. The mirror cap and fact that it says ‘reflective’ in the description got me and ended up with another can of basic silver spray paint after making the same mistake buying a can in wilko. I really needed the mirror one for my college project! Nearly £20 later...
on 24 February 2015
Great product. I used the paint to re cover some rusty garden heart spinners. They now look as a good as new, very shiny
4 people found this helpful
on 10 September 2017
Just don't. You may as well burn a £10 note. Any moisture or any handling of sprayed item ruins the finish. It marks it and you end up with dull patches and obvious marks all over your sprayed item. Total crud. So disappointed.
on 14 January 2017
Very happy with purchase, gives a very nice finish on old wardrobe door handles, they look like new now. Thanks