- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Plastering: An Encylopaedia Paperback – 9 Feb 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
?It is a great guide for those looking to take their wet plastering skill set a bit further. It provides an introduction to the techniques of modern plastering and a comprehensive treatment of present–day fibrous plasterwork.? ( Homebuilding & Renovating, December 2009)
About the previous edition:
?an excellent publication which no plasterer should be without.?
From Plasterers? Craft Guild Newsletter
′This up–to–date publication must be one of the best books ever written on the plastering craft and believe me I?ve read a few!′
From Plasterers? Craft Guild Newsletter 2007
From the Back Cover
This book will serve as an excellent text for NVQ plastering students, whilst its encyclopaedic structure enables the experienced plasterer to select information quickly on finer points when faced with an unfamiliar task. Architects and surveyors will welcome it as a guide to the scope of the craft and its materials, and as a reference for conservation work.
It provides a thorough introduction to the techniques of modern plastering and a comprehensive treatment of present–day fibrous plasterwork.
Also included are full technical details of solid work, and thorough coverage of obsolete practices for the purpose of conservation work. It features working drawings in isometric projection to present a three dimensional picture of specific jobs.
The Fourth Edition has been updated to take account of new products and techniques, in particular machine plastering, and changes in health and safety requirements. The sections on Floorlaying, Plasterboard and Internal Plastering have been totally rewritten and all subjects have been checked against Standards. Legislation and regulations have been brought up to date.
Published in association with the Plasterers’ Craft Guild.See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
My fault for buying the book, not the publisher's fault.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Building Construction & Materials
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Environmental
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Reference
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Civil Engineering