on 12 June 2017
Vet could not believe how clean my 10 year old dogs teeth are! The vet said their teeth were bad due to plaque, they recommended plaque off.
We use it with each meal, just half a scoop and their teeth are great!
Excellent sales service, perfectly packaged for delivery in good time too!
on 9 July 2017
Used this product for one month now very impressed as you can see with the before and after photos my dogs teeth are a lot cleaner, as I can't brush her teeth very well this has helped very much.
review image
0Comment| 70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 10 June 2017
My dogs breath was terrible I could smell it as soon as I walked in the front door, so I tried this product which initially took a week or so to work but her breath now no longer smells half as bad as it used to. I stopped using it for a while and her bad breath came back so have just ordered some more.
on 20 May 2017
This is a must to protect your canines teeth which are often neglected. Please buy and see a difference after just 8 weeks. Can't praise this wonderful product enough. Start adding a spoonful to their food now to avoid costly vets bills later!
on 26 November 2017
The dog loves it because it smells like fish! You can put this on dry food but it probably more effective on wet food as it clings better. After 2 weeks of using this daily, her teeth are lovely and clean. I'll definitely look at getting the bigger pot next time. Because her teeth are so nice and clean she doesn't have whiffy dog breath either!
on 22 March 2017
Amazing. The Vet said I needed to keep an eye on our beloved spaniel's teeth, every couple of days I clean her teeth and sprinkle this stuff in her food daily. Within 10 days what a difference.Really impressed.
on 30 October 2017
Bought this through recommendation and so glad I did! My 8 year old boys teeth were not great considering he's had dental chews daily for the past 3-4 years plus his breath was getting unbearable. I've been giving him 2 scoops daily and 1 to my female who's teeth were good but using as preventative care. It's definitely made a difference his breath has improved no end and his teeth are looking much cleaner after just 4 weeks of using. The bottle is only small but considering I'm using 3 scoops daily it's lasting really well! I definitely recommend!!!
on 20 May 2017
I ve been using this for some weeks now and though the plaque doesnt seem to have got any worse its still there I was expecting to notice a difference by now hopefully it will at least stop it getting any worse.
on 28 July 2017
I bought this a few weeks ago for one of my cats as her breath smelt like rubbish basically. Within a week, even less her breath completely changed to neutral, we couldn't believe the difference. She is quite a fussy eater but she still eats a little cap full every day, made a HUGE difference. I would HIGHLY recommend this product and will definitely be ordering more!
on 16 January 2018
Got this for my yorkshire terrier pup as they are notorious for having poor dental health. I need to hide this in a treat as she is very fussy.

Teeth seem to be keeping clean so far and have been using several months now.