on 27 August 2013
This is one of the best games ever, it has a brilliant story to it. Also the idea of awesome
Plants fighting zombies is fantastic
on 16 June 2014
My 5 yr old brother and my boyfrends 6 year old brother both love pinching my Kindle to play this. Ive had a few games myself and enjoyed it. Good fun!
on 21 May 2014
This has got to be the BEST game on the Amazon Appstore (apart from minecraft). I recommend this game to lots and lots and lots and lots and lots ect... of people coz it's so good. Please try it. It would be nice if they put plants vs zombies 2 on the Appstore.
on 6 December 2014
This app is an awesome way to have fun, lots of plants to collect and buy with VIRTUAL (Virtual=Good) coins, good extra modes and a funny narrative in the story. Although the achievements are quite difficult, the main gameplay and the amount of fun you can have with this game is so worth it for 69 pence or coins. An amazing app from popcap.
Great job guys!
on 6 September 2013
Title says it all really! Best game I've downloaded so far. Very addictive and hours of fun to play. Worth it.
on 25 October 2013
It is addictive and rather hilarious
You've just got to rate 5!!
I could play this every day if you can't then you must be mad!
on 11 May 2014
This is an incredible game. I bought it for my son, then had a go myself and I am totally hooked.
on 26 October 2013
Downloaded this game for my Grand daughter and she LOVES IT - the house hasn't been this quiet for a long time!!
on 27 June 2014
great game. my boy has not put this down. it is a task getting this off him to get a shot
on 28 December 2013
It is a Great app, it is good fun. It good value so you get what you pay for. Not quite 5 stars