Plantronics .Audio 995 Wireless USB
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- One touch volume and music controls on the headset, built in mic mute function on the boom
- 2.4Ghz technology giving up to 30m range from your PC
- 40mm stereo speakers deliver max bass response and intensifies the stereo audio experience
- Auto pairing delivers 100% plug and play experience
- Noise-cancelling microphone boosts speech recognition accuracy
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
With these headphones you can hear your conversations and communicate perfectly well
Plantronics .Audio 995 Wireless USB
From the manufacturer
The Plantronics .Audio 995 digital wireless PC headset
The Plantronics .Audio 995 digital wireless PC headset combines the latest wireless technology with superb audio drivers to deliver exceptional performance up to 12 metres from your PC.
All the controls are intuitively placed for quick and easy control: volume up and down are positioned on the ear pod and with the microphone mute activated when the boom is stowed you will always be in control.
The 40mm speakers deliver studio-quality audio with maximum bass response perfect for music, multimedia, gaming and PC chat. The brand new lightweight design ensures excellent comfort for hours of use.
Music, Gaming and PC Chat
A High Performance Digital PC Headset
One touch volume and music controls on the headset
Built in mic mute function on the boom – lift up to mute and re-position the mic to activate the microphone
40mm stereo speakers deliver maximum bass response deliver and intensifies the stereo audio experience
Auto pairing delivers 100% plug and play experience.
Noise-cancelling microphone boosts speech recognition accuracy
QuickAdjust telescoping boom assures ideal placement
Leatherette swivel-mounted, ear cushions provide mfort and acoustic precision control
Lightweight, flexible headband provides comfortable all-day wear
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This headset is the best on Amazon for the money, I looked for a long time and this is the best, cheapest wireless one on Amazon.
The ear cups themselves are quite comfortable but it does feel stressed after a while.
The ear cups didn't press against the back of my ear enough but I bent it in place so it's fine now.
Very good, Very cheap.
Downsides are few. The need to recharge periodically requires forethought, but hey! I just found a use - at last - for the otherwise redundant USB port on the back of my Sky Box!
Sound is fine, with impressive bass, perhaps a touch 'tubby', but that's from an audiophile perspective, and as compared with the same BBC Prom (Strauss, 'Also Sprach') on I-Player, streamed to some seriously expensive HiFi. Individual 'phone volume isn't adjustable left/right by any means, the software 'loses' that option in Control Panel, but they are well-balanced.
What needs emphasising +++ is that for any kind of PC audio, unless your desk- or lap-top is something altogether superior, wireless is the way to go. Forget the audio jack! Forget those tinny laptop or in-screen speakers! Wireless bypasses entirely the typically cheap-ish and nasty inbuilt D/A converter and still worse analogue stages, rendering the PC itself pretty well transparent. This is equally true of similar wireless devices capable of connecting to your HiFi pre-amp. I'm using just a little Lenovo Ideapad, cheap as chips. With the Plantronics attached it makes a very convincing personal concert hall.
- Good Solid build
- Sound Quality is pretty decent, not far from my Gamecon 777
- Key features on the left headphone (Volume, forward/back)
- I like loud music (in terms of volume) and at 100%, the bass and treble was superb, no distortion
- Perfect size
- Wireless range is poor, these failed when I went into the next room, and kept going on/off when in the room in front of my computer (when we have guests, I have to excuse myself when they fart, as I'm not sure if it was me or them that let one rip, as the walls are thin)
- Cannot charge and use
- Doesn't seem to be an indicator of when it's out of battery/fully charged
- The ear cushions are quite hard foam and hurt my ears after only about 15/20mins of use
- Kept dropping signal randomly (I even moved the dongle from the back of my computer (which is down to the left) to within a couple of inches from the headset (from using an USB extension cable and from the back of my keyboard), and still just dropped signal, makes a funny noise and then comes back on, I left these on charge overnight to make sure it was fully charged and still the same problem)
- Massive USB dongle, overkill.
So all in all, a very poor experience for my first set of wireless headphones, and have since sent them back.
Before you state it's my wireless this, wireless that, I unplugged everything in the house apart from my Fridge and Freezers, and they still did the same, even turned my phone off and put it in the car, which is the other side of the house. So no excuses from that angle, but even so for £40, I don't expect these to work if I visit my family 10 miles away, but I would expect these to work in the same room without dropping signal.
Will be purchasing wired Headphones and will be making do.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Decent headset with a few problems.Read more
It's still working flawlessly after quite a lot of use.Read more