- Also check our best rated Gaming Headset reviews
Plantronics 80299-02 Blackwire C220 MOC Binaraul USB Corded Headset
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Wideband Audio and Hi-Fi Stereo provides great sound quality on PC audio
- Noise-cancelling microphone filters out background noise for clearer calls
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides more natural sounding voice
- SoundGuard technology provides protection against audio spikes
- Swivelling QuickAdjust microphone boom provides more accurate boom positioning for clearer calls
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare to similar items
Plantronics Blackwire C310 Monaural USB headset for PC - optimised for Microsoft Lync
Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 Headset
Plantronics Blackwire C320-M USB Binaural Head-band Black headset - headsets (PC/Gaming, Binaural, Head-band, Black, Wired, USB)
Plantronics C520-M Binaural USB Headset for PC
Sennheiser PC 3 CHAT Lightweight Telephony On-Ear Headset
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||£3.99||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Choice Stationery Supplies Limited||Headset Sales Ltd||Amazon.co.uk|
|Item Dimensions||16.51 x 16.51 x 6.35 cm||17.02 x 19.94 x 1.27 cm||17.8 x 16.2 x 17.8 cm||2.54 x 15.24 x 17.78 cm||20.57 x 22.35 x 5.33 cm||6.35 x 21.08 x 24.38 cm|
|Item Weight||136 grams||91 grams||236 grams||159 grams||318 grams||77 grams|
With simple call controls for a convenient hands-free environment, the corded Blackwire200 Series makes PC voice communications more effective and productive. Delivering full wideband audio, Hi-Fi stereo and USB-enhanced digital sound, the corded Blackwire 200 series was designed to economically provide the best PC voice and audio available for large, enterprise-wide deployments. Users appreciate the flexible headband that adjusts to a perfect fit and soft, swivelling ear cushions that provide all day comfo
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I do have a few criticisms:
1. The plastic band that goes over the top of your head could do with some padding (though perhaps this is a sign that I'm wearing it too tightly)
2. The mic mute button on the wired controls is independent of Windows' own recording device mute features, which is a shame as my laptop has a hardware mic mute button with indicator.
3. The buttons on the controls aren't sufficiently differentiated from each other, so in a hurry (e.g. you need to mute) it's hard to press the right one without looking carefully, and the controls dongle is symmetrical so it's hard to tell which way round it is, adding to the confusion.
4. The controls dongle seem unnecessarily bulky & clunky, surely this could be made much smaller and more elgant while improving its usability.
All in all though, it's an excellent headset and I'm very happy with it.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com