on 24 March 2016
This appears to be a excellent strudy cable, It took a while for it to be detected on interface attached to mic, but worked a beauty. Panic over. No problems and sound and length is excellent. Very happy that I don't have to send it back.
At 1O feet the length isn't bad but a few feet extra might have served my purpose a little better. However the length I chose will suffice.
on 15 December 2015
A nice quality cable at a very reasonable price. I've not used it properly yet with phantom power as I am expecting a condenser microphone for Christmas, but first impressions are very positive using a budget Shure dynamic mic.
on 16 August 2013
Bought two of these to replace some cheaper ones that I now use as spares. I use them to connect my Behringer mixing desk to my Mackie 450 Actives. The clarity with these leads is outstanding compared to cheaper cables. I am getting another two for my mics. I will never buy cheap cables again. Very solid connecters with gold plated pins. Come with a handy cable tie so they stay coiled. Brilliant!
5 people found this helpful
on 17 January 2014
Feels expensive, has tank-strength balancing, exactly what I need to connect AKG C214 to Lexicon IO22. There is also pro series, but custom series is just as good imho. I'll try to upload photos of the packaging too, there's way more information included than in the description here.
review imagereview imagereview image
on 23 February 2017
Good high quality wire - had for over a year and still is running after much use
on 11 December 2015
I swear by planet waves products, I've never had any problems with their products, so I can recommend on this basis.well packaged and prompt delivery -very pleased
on 12 December 2016
Only cables I ever use - have had 'em for years and years - only problem I have is losing 'em
on 11 March 2016
Its a mic lead... but it's a solid & well made one that you can rely on!
One person found this helpful
on 2 September 2013
This is ordinary microphone cable. As same, as the others. Its length and price is perfect for me.
For my equipment and for my ability is an quite acceptable quality of this cable.

I found it myself on the site of amazon.co.uk.

Nobody is recommended.
on 22 June 2013
After using their jack to jack leads for ages and never having a problem, thought I would give this a go.

VERY good. Even A-B tested in my home studio with old lead - same mic and settings and is like night and day!

Rugged good quality product.
2 people found this helpful