on 20 December 2016
Brilliant for kids! Provides a more advanced level of detail about the our planet Earth. Mountains, Volcanoes etc. This book will answer a lot of questions inquisitive kids might ask and clear imagery will keep their interests peaked. Written in a very simple straightforward way - for all of us to understand. I have already purchased more books in this series.
on 6 May 2017
The book is small and nice reading size. Simple texts (for beginner readers) yet a good amount of geographical facts in it. It provides wide enough aspects of geography and good enough facts to give children an opportunity to seek further information if they are interested in a topic/aspect. Good for someone who just started to read independently.
on 11 August 2017
Good book to read with a four- five year old. A six to seven year old will probably enjoy it themselves.
on 27 February 2018
This is a great set of books
My grandson loves Space and these are perfect for encouraging his passion at aged 4
on 8 August 2016
These books are fab my daughters only 4 but wants to learn about everything do these books are great. They have enough information with out being too much for my daughter. Will be buying more of them
on 6 November 2013
This is a hit a breakfast which is when we usually have a story. My boys of 3 and 6 try to out do each other on what comes out of a volcano, what living things need to survive... A lovely starter for them.
on 16 January 2016
Good book about Earth and pitched at the right level for my 6 year old daughter. She needed guidance with a few of the more complicated words but is written in an easy tod understand way.
Diagrams and photos are good.
Excellent for projects on the Earth and the world we live in.
on 17 February 2017
a great childrens book
on 21 May 2014
Too many subjects covered with so little written explanation. Mum and Dad you will have to do your homework, so you can fill in the gaps from the inevitable questions your son / daughter throw at you about now the world is made. I was not impressed with the diagrams or the illustrations either...the world is so amazing, maybe the book could have been more 'beautiful '.
on 10 June 2013
I bought a selection of these books for some children whose reading age was lower than their actual ages. I have a friend who is teaching them to read but cannot find any suitable material, I believe that it is important to include books of interest level which could be read to them and maybe words used as spelling once they understood it's meaning and word building etc.I have also sent her some graded reading books but they could do some wonderful topic work including all subjects based on a book like Planet Earth.
Mrs A. Conway