- Library Binding: 308 pages
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1439513139
- ISBN-13: 978-1439513132
- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 13.3 x 21 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (70 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,683,392 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Plague (Vintage International) Library Binding – 10 Jul 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Inside Flap
A haunting tale of human resilience in the face of unrelieved horror, Camus' novel about a bubonic plague ravaging the people of a North African coastal town is a classic of twentieth-century literature. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
About the Author
Albert Camus was born in Algeria in 1913. He studied philosophy and then went to work in Paris as a journalist. His play Caligula appeared in 1939. He established an international reputation with books such as The Outsider, The Plague, The Just and The Fall and was awarded the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1957. He was killed in a road accident in 1960. His last novel, The First Man, unfinished at the time of his death, appeared for the first time in 1994. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
In the town of Oran, rats begin to appear - in the houses, in the streets and scrabbling around the dustbins. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Squeaky Joe