- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 761 KB
- Print Length: 320 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1927607221
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Ex Parte Press; 1 edition (11 Jan. 2014)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00FJ5K6UU
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #10,926 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£8.74|
Save £5.96 (68%)
This Plague of Days, Season Two (The Zombie Apocalypse Serial Book 2) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I enjoy the indie publishers, their prices are low and their stories are mostly better than those from the big publishing house. An aside - why do ebooks cost the same as printed books? I posed this question and got some lame explanation from an ebook distributor (not naming any names, let's call them "Big South American River"). There was some nonsense about formatting for different devices and such. Really, you only do that once and from my experience, every ebook I've ever purchased has been horribly formatted and hardly edited. Does the author get a bigger cut of the proceeds with ebooks - ha, ha - no, how silly. So, I support the indie guys and gals whenever possible. Robert Chazz Chute will not disappoint. Plunk down that money, you'll thank me later.
The first season was slow-moving, but in a good way. The characters, especially the protagonist, needed a great deal of introduction, so there was less action and more introspection than one normally expects in a zombie apocalypse novel.
This second season is loaded with action, excitement, exceptionally scary zombies and villains, and the good writing continues.
I'd recommend this to just about any reader of horror fiction, though I think it crosses over into literary fiction as well.
Jaimie, a young man with Asperger's Syndrome, is captivating as he explores the meanings of Latin phrases and uses his unusual gifts to deal with the Sutr viruses. As he and the rest of his family struggle to face a world gone chaotic, we see how they manage to maintain their strong family bonds under stress none of them could have imagined before the virus changed their lives forever.
Be sure to start by reading Season One in this series. I can't wait until the third season comes out.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Low Fantasy
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Post-Apocalyptic
- Books > Young Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Horror > Dark Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Low Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Post-Apocalyptic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult