Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Piz Buin in Sun Lipstick SPF 30 High 4.9g
|Price:||£3.40 (£17.00 / 100 ml) FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£1.61 (32%)|
- Sun Lipstick contains Vitamin E
- Provides your lips with intense miniaturisation and helps prevent sensitive lips from chapping
- When selecting sun protection for your holidays, it seems like there's far too many brands to choose from
- It's a long-standing and trusted brand, and the formula tells why
- Size: 4.9 gram
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Piz Buin in sun lipstick contains vitamin E. Provides your lips with intense miniaturisation and helps prevent sensitive lips from chapping. When selecting sun protection for your holidays, it seems like there's far too many brands to choose from. It's a long-standing and trusted brand, and the formula tells why. Size: 4.9 gram.
[PR-010225], Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Synthetic Wax, Polyisobutene, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Octocrylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol, Aqua, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Vanillin, Hydrated Silica, Tocopherol.See all Product Description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
My order was for a 'new' Piz Buin Sun Lipstick SPF 30 from Budget Bargains. The sun lipstick I received was unsealed and manky.
I contacted Budget Bargains and they said that I was welcome to return the item but only if I paid the return fees. Obviously, this was not only unfair but uneconomical. I asked them to either pay my return fees and refund my money or accept a negative review that I would not take down.
I said that I would base my review on the following facts:
1. To any consumer, 'UNSEALED = USED'. Why else would someone open something if not to use it/try it out?
2. Once opened, the effectiveness of a product diminishes. If genuinely unused (which I doubt from the appearance), without knowing when the sun lipstick was first opened, I still wouldn't be able to tell how effective it was, if effective at all!
3. For all I knew, half of Great Britain could have previously used the item, particularly as Budget Bargains are willing to accept returns on it! A schoolchild could dictate the basic hygiene reasons why this could be an issue.
4. If there is no health and hygiene rule that prevents the trading of unsealed lip products then the word 'UNSEALED' should clearly be stated somewhere in the advert. The seller's conscience at the least should dictate this.
I believe that all of the above are points that Budget Bargains either never considered or totally dismissed when selling me the unsealed sun lipstick. As a buyer purchasing a 'new' item, I should not have been put in such a position, no matter how cheap the price.
Budget Bargains did not reply to my email. Strangely, they contacted me a couple of weeks later over a totally unrelated matter.Read more ›
granddaughter's 4th birthday party decided to buy one for each of them as part of a party bag. All were delighted with this.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is by far the best sun lipstick. It also works really well under matte lipsticks esp those that dry your lips up. Doesn't leave a shine just mosturises. Highly recommendedPublished 1 month ago by Asmah Hussain
It does the job. Protection from sunlight, moisturises and lasts a long time on the lips, you don't need to keep reapplying.Published 13 months ago by Mark Phillips
Can't do without this item and can't find it any cheaper, so thank youPublished 15 months ago by Caroline Maguire