Customer reviews

Size: 200ml|Change

on 27 January 2016
One of the only suncreams to effectively combat prickly heat on holiday. If your skin is susceptible to itching and rashes whilst in the sun, switch to this or La Roche Posey (more than twice the price) and avoid all spray sun creams for ever.
on 30 October 2015
I suffer from PLE and have to cover my skin so I dont come up in a rash as soon as the sun hits me.
Using this sun cream I can go out without wearing long sleeves and using a parasol.
Lasts a long time and creates a great barrier. Is oily when you first put it on but dries nicely
on 22 August 2017
The product smells good and isn't sticky at all. But I'm one of the few people that still appear to get a mild allergic reaction to the formula, even though it is designed for and is said to be tested safe for sensitive skin.
on 23 December 2011
My partner, is eaten alive, and burns really badly, but this item is Fab, it really help him from getting burnt.
He alway gets prickley heat, and when we went away this time, he ha none of the usual prickley heat or bugs biting him. So its a yes from me, as this makes my life easier.
on 2 July 2017
Can't wait use
on 10 August 2017
Superb stuff , non-greasy ,right for the job !!
on 9 August 2017
Cheap price. Great protect. Easy to blend into skin!
on 9 August 2017
I am allergic so it's perfect for my skin. Highly recommend.
on 10 August 2016
This was my saviour in Turkey. I get hives/allergic reaction to the sun and prickley heat. It means I can't be out in the sun long and ruins things for me. Is uncomfortable and itchy and normal factor 50+ doesn't help at all.
This allergy cream is amazing , even at a lower factor it worked. I enjoyed my holiday and for the first time in years had no allergic reaction at all.... Like magic!
on 16 May 2017
Easy to apply non geasy and gives you a lovely tan