Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 13 January 2013
This is a great item, really does the job, fool your parents and friends with this app and watch their face in horror, 8)
on 21 April 2013
This app does not take up alot of storgae but the novalty of the thing wears of after a while. Great app for a good joke!!!
on 21 May 2013
This app is really boring the cracks don't even look real trust me it's the worst app ever it's free for a reason even spend 64 or something pence and get an app that's worth having.
dosent work that well and is a bit boring really - i have got rid of this off of my kindle
on 18 August 2013
Helped prank my parents think I broke a 600pound device the reaction was brilliant my mum burst into tears of laughter when I told her I recommend it to all my friends
on 14 February 2014
Works great had my brother crying, gotta feel guilty but it was so hilarious. You have to download this OMG!
on 14 March 2014
This app as limited use but it is really amusing when you see your husband or friends face like I did when he heard the loud crack and looked at my kindle screen. I just wish I could have carried the joke on a little longer before bursting into laughter.
on 24 July 2015
Removed
on 30 September 2013
Its actually quite bad because it doesn't work properly in my own personal experience. when I tried to use it, the cracked screen didn't show after 10 seconds, which was what i had set it for. Maybe I was stupid for even getting the app.
on 10 January 2014
no issues with this, short shelf life but fun. no practical use at all but is nice little app. certainly stops people touching your screen!