on 10 June 2017
Having had Johnny Depp on my boyfriend list since I was 12, it stands to reason that I'll watch any film with him in it and Pirates, thankfully now has 4 films on DVD, which you can spread over a whole day, interspersed with chocolate ice cream and updating your posters.
Shame that he is advertising an aftershave called Sauvage, which I saw some graffiti change to Sausage and now can't take it seriously.
on 24 June 2009
If I were to have to say just one reason why I love the Pirates of the Caribbean it would have to be Johnny Depp! Why? Not so much that he is wonderfully handsome but the character he plays just cracks me up all the way through. His facial expressions and mannerisms are nothing short of pure genius! Have you ever seen anyone run like that? I don't need to tell you the storyline as this has been done already. Old tentacle face, Davy Jones (played by the brilliantly versatile actor, Bill Nighy)is predictably excellent too - love the way he ends his sentences with emphasis. He got me at it for a while-a. Pure entertainment. This is my favourite of the three Pirates...movies.
on 25 April 2017
Great cast, so much fun and enjoyment. Entertainment every second.
on 20 April 2017
Great price quick delivery
on 25 March 2017
Great film
on 6 June 2017
Very Good Film
on 26 April 2017
Excellent quality and speedy delivery
on 26 April 2017
Never got tired of the pirates! Loads of adventures. Story starts out slow but pocks up in the middle. Wonderful plot twists.
on 5 June 2017
Great fun movie
on 2 March 2017
The original and best of the adventures of Jack Sparrow.