on 10 May 2014
Fab solid BMX - apparently needed to have a small sprocket to 'drop in' and this did the job perfectly!! Avery happy 10 year old son!
on 30 October 2015
bought early for sons birthday and didnt open box. night before birthday we opened it and found 2 stunt pegs missing. not bothered though as wasnt planning to use them. hes now had the bike 2 weeks. a link on the chain broke and had to be fixed. then the bit between the pedals became wobbly. then today the whole metal part of a pedal fell off. will end up having to buy a replacement.
on 20 August 2015
I have no idea why others are moaning? Absolutely brilliant BMX. My daughter is very impressed and my son is green with envy. Good solid build. Nice feel to ride ( yeah I had a go myself).
on 18 September 2015
Really happy with this bike its a proper stunt bike and easy to assemble, arrived on time
on 14 April 2015
Good bike although came with only 2 stunt pegs which had no bolts to put them on so if buying this bike expect to need to buy decent stunt pegs
on 23 September 2015
This is shocking went out today with it chain snapped and crank has come loose as well as the forks
on 18 May 2014
This bike is a load of rubbish! I had one delivered but it had parts missing and the crank did not feel very good, I then ordered a replacement but this was even worse! The replacement came and had the same items missing (two of the stunt pegs). The forks also appear twisted and the front wheel would not fit. The forks were also scratched, as if someone had tried to fit them before me. So I now have two bikes to return, and I am running out of time to get a bike in time for my sons birthday!!
on 13 May 2016