Pipeline Planning and Construction Field Manual Paperback – 12 May 2011
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"This general purpose guide for engineers provides detailed practical information on the design and construction of pipelines and attendant facilities. Authored by a team of experts with extensive pipeline experience, the volume presents a comprehensive look at design criteria, planning considerations, and testing methodologies for many common tasks involved in pipeline construction. Topics discussed include route selection, environmental impact and regulations, right-of-way concerns, materials options, pipe strength, hydraulic analysis, pump and valve stations, leak detection, hydrostatic testing, and operations and maintenance protocols. Technical drawings, tables, and relevant formulas and equations are provided throughout."--Reference and Research Book News
About the Author
E. Shashi Menon, Vice President of SYSTEK Technologies, Inc. is a registered Professional Engineer in California, with Bachelors and Masters degrees in Mechanical Engineering. He has over 35 years of experience in the pipeline industry.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
In my opinion this is the best book out of many pipeline Books i have red. It is an invaluable, handy, suppoting companion to any pipeline professional.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Mechanics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electrical > Energy
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Energy Technology > Fossil Fuels
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Mechanical & Materials Engineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Petroleum, Mining & Geological > Petroleum
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Energy Engineering